Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Just saying Hi!
Author Topic: Just saying Hi!
Lynnia
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2637
posted      Profile for Lynnia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been coming here a while and thought I'd finally say hello! This is a great site with a lot of interesting things to read. Hope to see you around!

Lynnia

From: Middle of nowhere CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Lynnia, and welcome!

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

If you have questions, here are some threads that might help you get started on your way:

FAQ

The Newbie Book vs. Movie Thread

The Newbie All Questions Answered Thread

If you have questions that none of these threads answer, feel free to PM me! Again, welcome to Minas Tirith!

~Théodwyn

From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Lynnia, to our White City []
From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, Lynnia. Welcome to Minas Tirith!
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi new person...
Your probaly gonna end up hating me.....

From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't at first, just give it time. We all do eventually. []
From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Théodwyn, now behave... Saruman can get some medication for his condition []
From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manveri
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1806

posted      Profile for Manveri   Author's Homepage   Email Manveri   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

Welcome!!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Yet my heart loves December`s smile /As much as July`s golden beam;/ Then let us sit and watch the while/ The blue ice curdling on the stream"
(Emily Jane Brontë)
~Newt chicks kick ass~

From: Brazil, São Paulo City | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*BANG*
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shards of Narsil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2056

posted      Profile for Shards of Narsil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the city of the white tower!
Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sâlienne de Lioncourt
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2570

posted      Profile for Sâlienne de Lioncourt   Author's Homepage   Email Sâlienne de Lioncourt   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME!!!!! *does the welcome dance*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me.
~Evanescence

Eosophobia- Fear of dawn or daylight

A proud member of H.A.A.H.A.A.

From: the Black Pearl | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrispyCream
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1701

posted      Profile for ChrispyCream   Email ChrispyCream   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hahahahahaha bang....
That means you suck, new person....

From: Australia, land of milk and honey... and some cement. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Lynnia! Welcome to the fair city!
Enjoy digging in the old literary threads, too. There are many enriching thoughts in the Library.
And as my granny would say, "Have you met the crazy ones yet"?
I hope you can take some time to expand your list of interests in your profile. It helps us get to know you as a unique individual. Enjoy!

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rómenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2589

posted      Profile for Rómenya   Author's Homepage   Email Rómenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WeLcOmE!!!! []

PM me if you want to sometime...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

My dreams are my reality...

From: In the shadow of the day | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another 10 post wonder (at least under this name anyway)
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Just saying Hi!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help