Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hi Could some one help me please!!:)
Author Topic: Hi Could some one help me please!!:)
Alqualonde
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1904

posted      Profile for Alqualonde   Email Alqualonde   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone!! I've been here only a few moments but I know this is going to be awesome! Could someone please tell me about this place and what is said and done maybe thanks! []

Alqualondë

From: New York | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

posted      Profile for Tinwë   Email Tinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith!
A little bit about this place...

Most of the inns, and "other" threads are in the Prancing Pony, which is a very fun place.
Most of the role playing games are in The Green Dragon.
The Floating Log is the place that newbies post their newbie post []
I don't really know much about the Ivy Bush.

The place where you discuss the books is Literary Discussion obviously []

Lord of the Rings, the Sil., Hobbit, History of Middle Earth, etc...

I really don't know that much about this place, because since I haven't finished reading the books, I haven't been into much. Sorry []
I hoped that helped you some, even though I'm sure it didn't. I'm sure someone else can explain better.

Anyways, I hope you have fun here!

-Tinwë

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
- Mark Twain

From: Lost and alone... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virgil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 435
posted      Profile for Virgil   Email Virgil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail, New Friend ~
Do what we all did when we first encountered this neat place. Scout around, get a feel for the different places and enjoy.
You will find this a very user-friendly arena. If you post something in a section not-so-suitable, you will have some kind creature let you know the more appropriate spot.
Our Fearless Leader is terrific! Everyone is kind and supportive if they hang around for any time. The bad eggs are culled promptly.
I don't have the opportunity to visit as often as I would like, but hope you enjoy your time here. The water's fine!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I will take the ring, though I do not know the way.

From: Carlisle, PA, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I bite.
From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor the Fair
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1805

posted      Profile for Elanor the Fair   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the one who's obsessed with mushrooms! I don't bite (except mushrooms of course.)

Welcome to Minas Tirith. I haven't been here very long, but you will find that everyone is very nice. Of course, Mithrander sometimes tries to get newbies drunk...

Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neffy G
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1852

posted      Profile for Neffy G   Email Neffy G   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i'm one of the ones with a legolas obsession, princess keona has the biggest obsession though!
welcome to the white city by the way!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have a strategy, your not in it.

From: Wherever really . . . | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i am THE PYRO!!!!!!
i BURN things!!
FEAR ME!!
or FEEL MY WRATH!!!!

[ 03-14-2002, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Mithrander ]

From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I AM THE SERIAL KILLER
I KILL THINGS

From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
and I am the scared of Malgilwen one.... []
j/k Malgilwen. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alqualonde
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1904

posted      Profile for Alqualonde   Email Alqualonde   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone for your help! I'm really thankful and I know I'm going to have fun!

Alqualondë

From: New York | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

posted      Profile for Tinwë   Email Tinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And I am the shy one that no one really knows, nor likes.

*hangs head down and walks away*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
- Mark Twain

From: Lost and alone... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

Oh, I like you.
*runs over and gives Tinwë a hug*

From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love you!! *runs over and hugs Tinwe too*
From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

*sniff sniff*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Mark Twain

Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We all like you!! *runs over and gives Tinwe a hug*
From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alqualonde
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1904

How could any one not like you? You sound really cool and nice! []

Alqualondë

[ 03-14-2002, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Alqualonde ]

Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

Thank you everyone! []

I feel better now []

[] []

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought everyone was scared of Malg!
Though I like her kitty.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

Thankes alot guys, I feel very loved.
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

Don't worry! Everyone likes you! (And your kitty!)

Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i hate your cat mal!
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

Oh that's really going to make her feel better! []

[ 03-15-2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Tinwë ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Mark Twain

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
nOObz thread of the week...

Alqualondë Managed 181 posts!

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hi Could some one help me please!!:)
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help