Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello all!
Author Topic: Hello all!
Elenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1899

posted      Profile for Elenya   Email Elenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings!, I'm new to middle earth, but I've already fallen in love with it. And I hope to love it even more.
From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there!

Welcome to Minas Tirith. Nice to see someone else from Florida.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"There's been talk of some strange folk about. Can't be too careful."

Urp!

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
greetings, hi, howdy, hello, hail, well met, hiya,(any other synonym for "hi")
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor the Fair
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1805

posted      Profile for Elanor the Fair   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith. May your stay be long and happy.
Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Salutations! Hope you have a wonderful stay in our fair city.
From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estella Brandybuck
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1819

posted      Profile for Estella Brandybuck   Email Estella Brandybuck   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the white city. I hope you enjoy your stay.
From: The Shire | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neffy G
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1852

posted      Profile for Neffy G   Email Neffy G   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hiya

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have a strategy, your not in it.

From: Wherever really . . . | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The old n00b of the week is...

Elenya

Spent nine months of 2002 here making some of her 120 posts eloquent.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello all!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help