Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm new here (Page 1)
Author Topic: I'm new here
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just making up for all those months ago when I didn't make an 'I'm new thread'

Anyway from what I've seen this place looks really kewl! will I enjoy it here? are the people friendly?

thnx luv you all bye ^_^

From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith, Ninj! *winkwink*
I predict you will like it here very much *winkwink*

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eol the Dark Elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 411

posted      Profile for Eol the Dark Elf   Email Eol the Dark Elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're leaving? []

We've barely got to know you, please stay, there's this oddball called Nindge or some such nonsense, aside from that everyone here's great [] []

I assure you the White City is as beatiful in nature as in name (again excluding Nindge).

From: Nan Elmoth | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I just got to that bit in Silm last night and I now know who Eöl is!

[edit] I put Ëol... what a phool

[ 03-07-2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Ninj ]

From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Ninj, this place is too crowded as it is and I'm affraid you will have to leave...

*opens front door*

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We have a front door?
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
well of course I'd answer you, but I'm now out of the door so I'm afra... I am answering you... that fell on it's arse, din'it?
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it did...
From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bang*
*BANG*

Welcome to the neighbor hood Ninj, oh and watch for that guy Elessar! A real creep! Worse than Nindge!

From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
TG, I believe you meant to *open front gate*
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*opens front gate*

Right this way Ninj. Pay no mind to that Asylum sign or the guys with the white coats.

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
you're all making fun of me!
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

*BANG*
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you think that Ninj,we were sending you on a trip to a 'magical' place called Morder. Have fun!!! =^.^=
From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
just because you tell me I'm mad, doesn't mean I'm stupid! Now thankyou for your offer, I would love to go to mordor but I'm not stupid, I know full well Ellesar didn't shoot me!
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Ninj, that wasn't me I swear! It was some dork named Mr. Filby!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, we sure are getting full in here since the movies! I bet this person hasnt read the books, dosnt know who Tom Bombadil is and thinks that Arwen at the ford is the way Tolkien did it.

Seriously, you wont find my intro thread because I put it in the wrong forum and it is under a different name than the one I now use []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elssar
*bang*
*BANG*
*BANG*

NINJ u pathetic manchester united fan
*BANG*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We see or hear nothing of Zenith for weeks and then lo! he appears out of nowhere doning a birthday cake! Strange things are afoot in Minas Tirith this morn...
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aye. *takes a bite out of the cake*
Yum! Did you make the cake, Zenith?

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
I don't support manchester united you queef!

but you got me on the pathetic... []

Citizen # 718

What's a queef?
Eol the Dark Elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 411

posted      Profile for Eol the Dark Elf   Email Eol the Dark Elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh; it's a quiff made with a cow.

[]

From: Nan Elmoth | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neffy G
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1852

posted      Profile for Neffy G   Email Neffy G   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*enters hearing something about a cake, quietly takes a piece, leaves a thankyou note then exits!* []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I have a strategy, your not in it.

From: Wherever really . . . | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finished yuor own cake have you?

Go and count some ceiling tiles....

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm new here (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help