Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » A grand entrance!
Author Topic: A grand entrance!
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I have posted but I haven't introduced myself yet so...

***Enters in a dark green cloak holding her favorite book***

Hello, and well met.My name is Neffalathiel and I come from the valley of Rivendell.

Well now that I've done that: Hey, my name is Addie(nickname) I'm from California. I've read The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and the Silmarillion. I think I'm going to like it here.

From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eowyn of Edoras
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 714

posted      Profile for Eowyn of Edoras   Author's Homepage   Email Eowyn of Edoras   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you do like it here. []
From: Pa, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Airë Tári
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1656
posted      Profile for Airë Tári   Email Airë Tári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome, welcome! Pull up a chair, I'll fetch you some Longbottom Leaf, and make yourself at home!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Roof!" called a creaking voice.
The liftman was a small simian creature, dressed in the black tunic of an Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron.
"Roof!"
He flung open the gates. The warm glory of afternoon sunlight made him start and blink his eyes. "Oh, roof!" he repeated in a voice of rapture. He was as though suddenly and joyfully awakened from a dark annihilating stupor. "Roof!"

From: The outer ring of Saturn | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and Well Met []

Welcome to the White City []

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"God is the Lord, of angels, and of men - and of elves."
~Tolkien

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neff
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1673

posted      Profile for Neff   Author's Homepage   Email Neff   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well... what can I say, people just love me...

I'm not being sarcastic.

[ 02-04-2002, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Neffelathiel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
We are shaped and changed by what we love.
-Goethe

From: I give up....Los Angeles | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldea
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1493

posted      Profile for Aldea   Email Aldea   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings! Glad you could join us! May you have a great stay here!!
From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith!
From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard Neffelathiel.

Enjoy your stay.

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nacilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1504
posted      Profile for Nacilme   Email Nacilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hello and welcome
From: half past Uranus | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1755

posted      Profile for Tinwë   Email Tinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith Neffelathiel! I hope you like it here!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.
- Mark Twain

From: Lost and alone... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAIL!

Hey that's really fun to say!

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Neff said.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » A grand entrance!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help