profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings from Lady Goldberry
Author Topic: Greetings from Lady Goldberry
Lady Goldberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1665

posted      Profile for Lady Goldberry   Email Lady Goldberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have been looking around this site for a while and I really like it. I hope to contribute to the site with my posts. So hello all!

P.S I'm Maglor's sister.

From: Ballarat, Australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there Lady Goldberry, welcome to the White City of Minas Tirith!

Another Aussie to swell the ranks helps (there aren't many of us)

I hope your posts are as good as your brothers and your stay is long and joyous!

At your service,

Adanedhel

*bows curtly*

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Goldberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1665

posted      Profile for Lady Goldberry   Email Lady Goldberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Adanedhel! Thanks for making me feel welcome here at Minas Tirith
From: Ballarat, Australia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
'Tis all part of the charm my lady!'

Adanedhel said eyes twinkling

I take it upon myself to welcome as many new people as possible (even though i still be new myself! )

Have fun here, i know i sure have!

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith, Lady Goldberry!
I wish you a very merry stay.

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maglor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 498

posted      Profile for Maglor   Email Maglor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Through me. I found it through 25 Hobbits.
From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldea
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1493

posted      Profile for Aldea   Email Aldea   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome! Glad you could join us! Hope you have a wonderfull time here!

~Aldëa

From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Airë Tári
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1656
posted      Profile for Airë Tári   Email Airë Tári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aye, a thousand times welcome!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Roof!" called a creaking voice.
The liftman was a small simian creature, dressed in the black tunic of an Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron.
"Roof!"
He flung open the gates. The warm glory of afternoon sunlight made him start and blink his eyes. "Oh, roof!" he repeated in a voice of rapture. He was as though suddenly and joyfully awakened from a dark annihilating stupor. "Roof!"

From: The outer ring of Saturn | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Old Tom Bombadil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1671

posted      Profile for Old Tom Bombadil   Author's Homepage   Email Old Tom Bombadil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My first visit and already I find the fair lady Goldberry before me! This is good tidings beyond all hope! I am forever at your service!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow;
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.

From: The Old Forest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, how about that!

Hey dol! Merry dol! Tom Bombadil and Goldberry arriving together.

Welcome to both of you!

*bows low*

It is I at your service.

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*The tipsy elf bows so low he falls down head-first.*

Welcome Lady Goldberry the Fair, sister of Maglor the Wise!

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Eorl the Young ]

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Old Tom Bombadil
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1671

posted      Profile for Old Tom Bombadil   Author's Homepage   Email Old Tom Bombadil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I'm having a great time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow;
Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.

From: The Old Forest | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

posted      Profile for Bethberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HI 'Mum',

Here's what I've been telling folks about me and you.

~By that pool long ago
I bid a sad farewell,
To wander wide and far ahome.
I seek my mother's gladsome songs
Throughout this Middle Earth.
Her voice untimely silenced be,
Yet still can mortal heart set free:
'O wind on the waterfall and the leaves' laughter,'
May the pure clear River spirit
Mellow time's disaster.~

Maybe now that 'Dad' is here too we can show people at MT how to appreciate life beside the Withywindle.

Bethberry

From: the Bonfire Glade in the Old Forest | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*gets up, dusts himself off*

Very funny, junior horse-lord!

Don't you have a stall to clean out, or something?

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and Well Met

Welcome Goldberry and Bombadil to the White City

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legolas692
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1674
posted      Profile for legolas692   Author's Homepage   Email legolas692   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bows low*
welcome, fair lady goldberry. may your experiences at Minas Tirith be pleasant ones. also, read the thread "who would you have fallen in love with?" there's a lotta guys out there... lol.

From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith. May your stay be long and happy!
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder where the River Daughter is these days? []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Swimming with the Fishes? []
quote:
I wonder where the River Daughter is these days?

From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Swimming with the Fishes? []
.... maybe she was a fish all along? I'm sure Bombadil would know! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Greetings from Lady Goldberry
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help