profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Enter - The Drifter
Author Topic: Enter - The Drifter
The Drifter
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1564
posted      Profile for The Drifter   Email The Drifter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
Well at the cost of sounding repetitive,"I'm new here". Who was it who said - there are no strangers in this world , only friends we haven't met as yet.
Have been reading Tolkien for the last 6 years, and all other books pale into insignificance, when compared to his.
But then I guess every body here knows that!
This place rocks!

Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail Drifter, and well met!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"God is the Lord, of angels, and of men - and of elves."
~Tolkien

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
- good post
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and Well Met

Welcome to the White City

You sound like someone who would like in-depth Tolkien discussion, and yes, that's a good thing

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nacilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1504
posted      Profile for Nacilme   Email Nacilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
that's nice...

J/K. hiya drifter. the Earie's the names, being over-all schidzofranic is my game!

*note- do not mind me. if i confuse you, smack me and get on with your life

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Have you met Phil?

From: half past Uranus | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*smacks Earie and gets on with his life*
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Drifter
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1564
posted      Profile for The Drifter   Email The Drifter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Gandalf!
And to all of you who made me feel welcome!

How do I join the role plays- Do I wait for someone to invite me, or do I just pitch in- I couldn't really figure this out from the FAQ's.

Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!
Join the Journey of Faramir if you're a serious rp'er. Just go to the "Word aside" thread and ask.

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

Drifter, you are welcome to join in most any RP. Once in awhile someone will create one that is invite only, but not usually.

The curteous thing to do would be to ask if you may join in the word aside thread, every RP has one.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So where did you drift off to these days? []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Came and went like a floating log ... the Drifter lasted 12 posts.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Enter - The Drifter
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help