Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 3)
Author Topic: Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA!
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Way to be mature, Malgilwen. []
From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
um no my name has nothing to do with princess Fiona from shrek. nor does Keo's these happen to be our names. though shreak was an excellent movie. and i havn't disapered all together. i just havn't had much time to come on latley but i'll be off from work for 3 weeks recovering from surgury so hopefully i'll be able to come on more then.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Get well soon!

Man, I wish I had a cool name...My mom almost named me Halley, but dad and his family wouldnt have it:(

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
thanks i hope i do get beeter soon. im having my thyroid removed so hopefully i heal fast. but im sure i will with Keo taking care of me.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldea
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1493

posted      Profile for Aldea   Email Aldea   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you posting Oriona!! Your thyroid? Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!
From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

Glad i have time to post too. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A 13th Anniversary Memory...

quote:
(posted January 06, 2002 04:09 PM)

"Hi, everyone! I am a new citizen here in Minas Tirith, and a very devoted Lord of the Rings fan! Feel free to send me messages any time you want! Just to tell you a little bit about my backround, I am one of the princesses of Lorien. I was raised in Rivendell by my uncle Elrond, and lived there most of my life. I am of half elven kin, and I'm half enchantress. My grandfather is none other than Gandalf, and he has taught my two sisters and me sorcery since we were young. I have the keen eyesight and sharp hearing of elves, and I am poised and have golden hair like the elves, yet I have powers of an enchantress as well.
Pleased to meet you all!"

-Keo

Keo is one of the more dynamic citizens of The White City. Despite arriving after the release of the PJ version of Fellowship of the Ring, Lady Keo is an honorary Double Digit citizen - #90.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Keo for doing the Ice-bucket for ALS/MND challenge and starting up your youtube channel!

[ 08-29-2014, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see that you are keeping touch with ex-posters, Snowy!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Yeah, plenty of them. The curse of FB, takes people away from these archaic messageboards. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Dr Keona Who! []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help