Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA!
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have been to Disney Land a tone of times!And California Adventure!Did Gohan really leave?Im soo confused!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Princess!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
!!!!
We might have walked right by eachother without knowing it! We might have bumped into eachother! Sat in the same seats (at different times of course, hehe)! Had drinks from the same drinking foutain (again, not at the same time, hehe)!!!!
The possibilities are endless!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
KR, you were trying to win her heart with that little ditty? I wouldv'e taken that as more of an offense than of a compliment
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1332
posted      Profile for Gohan   Author's Homepage   Email Gohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes his head through a window*
Stop talking about me already.
*waves at Princess Keo*
I'm leaving now bye.

From: Earth | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yes it was much more peaceful then my welcome where i got threatened to be shot... am I hated already?

Princess Oriona

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nahhh. . . Just some stupid joke. Don't pay attention, really.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ya!Its all a joke.Every newbie gets it!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldea
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1493

posted      Profile for Aldea   Email Aldea   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Except me......
From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No guinevere, they don't.

And if some of you would stop bringing it up in EVERY SINGLE newbie thread, then perhaps it would die...

Maybe youv'e noticed that Ensa Lucis and ZENITH haven't done *BANG* in over a month, but yet you still bring it up.

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yes it was much more peaceful then my welcome where i got threatened to be shot... am I hated already?

Really GTW? I don't see many of us bringing it up as often as the newbies like to do so?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

That's what I'm talking about, newbies hear it in their newbie thread, and they post it in other people's newbie threads.
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

Ahhh. . . Sorry then.

Yes, though, it should be forgotten asap.

Sam Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1419

posted      Profile for Sam Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I suppose I should wecome you to the white tower.........*bows like Neytari* right anyway, look out for me at parties with ale, *hic*, well, welcome to MT from your crazy fool of a hobbit friend(or aquaintese for the time being)
From: Gamwich | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, why is it that I get all these Men, Elves and half elves trying to win me over and Oriona doesn't get anyone? Oh, wait, I know why, BECAUSE ORI, YOU ALREADY HAVE LEGOLAS!!!!!
For those of you who do not know, Legolas has proposed to my sister long ago, so they should be wed in about three years, when she's old enough.
I know, lucky her...
Oh well, I kind of have a crush on Legolas' brother anyway. Since Leggy's my best friend, I'll ask him to set me up...
"Oy, Legolas! Where art thou? Your best friend needs you!"
P.S. one more thing you guys have got to know about me-I'm very much into my character.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

Should it be known then, that I too am also into my character?

*Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . Vegeta. . *

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~Eri Izawa

Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
um Keo Im getting Married to Legolas? u do know there is a person on this called named LEGOLAS right? just so u all know she doesn't mean that person. yeah how come I don't get any one lol oh well i guess i'll just have to move on ... somehow.

Princess Oriona

Gohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1332
posted      Profile for Gohan   Author's Homepage   Email Gohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what??? you make no sense!
From: Earth | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwen Undómiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1638

posted      Profile for Arwen Undómiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just out of curiousity, your name would have nothing to do with Princess FIONA from Shrek, would it???

[ 02-14-2002, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Arwen Undomiel ]

From: the Great White North | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There are other Princess in the world besides that freak from Shrek idiot.
From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MinasTrony
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1736

posted      Profile for MinasTrony   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Youkan leeda horsta wata butcha canna makit drinque.

From: Where am I??? | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aldea
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1493

posted      Profile for Aldea   Email Aldea   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Keo, where did your sister go?
From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Really, I haven't seen her on in a long time
From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwen Undómiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1638

posted      Profile for Arwen Undómiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know that, Malgilwen. Her name just seemed a little coincidental, thank you very much.

[ 02-14-2002, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Arwen Undomiel ]

From: the Great White North | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malgilwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1121

posted      Profile for Malgilwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
uh huh
yeah whatever

From: New Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help