Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA!
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everyone! I am a new citizen here in Minas Tirith, and a very devoted Lord of the Rings fan! Feel free to send me messages any time you want! Just to tell you a little bit about my backround, I am one of the princesses of Lorien. I was raised in Rivendell by my uncle Elrond, and lived there most of my life. I am of half elven kin, and I'm half enchantress. My grandfather is none other than Gandalf, and he has taught my two sisters and me sorcery since we were young. I have the keen eyesight and sharp hearing of elves, and I am poised and have golden hair like the elves, yet I have powers of an enchantress as well.
Pleased to meet you all!
-Keo

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
La-Brendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1145

posted      Profile for La-Brendel   Author's Homepage   Email La-Brendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I a girl from Cali. Heheh! Just joshing ya!

Nice to meet you.

From: California Dude! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith!

*bows*

I am Adanedhel the warrior and i am pleased to meet your acquiantance!

*bows again*

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, Princess Keona!

Welcome to our fair citadel.

I am certainly enchanted by your presence.

*bows*

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bows in the hobbit fashion*
I am a hobbit from California
Welcome to the White City, lady of the fair race! May your posts be fun and informative

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Atleast she is female

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nacilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1504
posted      Profile for Nacilme   Email Nacilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hiya PK! welcome to MT! Earie the Insane Elf at your service! come on down to the Swaggering Dragon and we'll treat you to the best beer in all middle earth (hurry up! i'v only got two free beers left and they're go'n fast!)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Have you met Phil?

From: half past Uranus | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! So nice to meet you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor theWhiteLady
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1409

posted      Profile for theWhiteLady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith! *curtsies* The White Lady is at your service.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: theWhiteLady ]

From: Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to our fair city Princess Keona. A word of warning: what ever you do, do not under any circumstances...

*BANG*

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and Well Met

Welcome to the White City

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why, thank you, fair citizens of Minas Tirith! You are all very kind and welcoming!
All Elves and hobbits and warriors are welcome in my presence. I love making new friends, and since I'm single, all you single Elves out there are welcome to try and win my heart!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Wins Princess Keona's heart*

The Internet makes it so easy...

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lord of morgul
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1266
posted      Profile for the lord of morgul   Author's Homepage   Email the lord of morgul   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
greetings she elf i am the lord of morgul we are honerd 2 be of suvice 2 one of such high lineage
From: N.E. of england | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1332
posted      Profile for Gohan   Author's Homepage   Email Gohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But I'm not an Elf a hobbit or a warrior
*hangs his head sadly and walks out of the room then suddenly turns around and bows*
This is what I get for being the village idiot I suppose.
Anyway...Welcome princess to our fair community

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Gohan ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I am the Great Saiyaman!!!"

~Gohan~

From: Earth | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings and Welcome.

I am a swordsman from California

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"God is the Lord, of angels, and of men - and of elves."
~Tolkien

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finally someone from Cali!I swear no one is!
From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor KingRichard
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 26

posted      Profile for KingRichard   Email KingRichard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Keona - You're in luck, the title of Princess has again been available for awhile now.

I am without a Princess since the loss of my dear, Princess Perfalaswen, who unfortunately was attacked and eaten by a pack of wild Jack Russell terriers.

And, though I may still be deeply shaken and hurt (in that special kind of way that girls just find adorable), I realize I must leave that terrible tragedy behind me now, and move on.

So now, I leave you with some original prose written expressly for you, which I've taken the trouble to compose on the spot. It is my hope that these words might win your heart.

Keona-bona-bo-Beona
Banana-fanna-fo-Feona
Fee-fy-mo-Meona, Keona!

Thank you.

KingRichard

From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So THAT'S what happened to Perfalaswen.

You were joking, right?

BTW, does anyone know what really happened to her?

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Galion The Tipsy Butler ]

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Princess Keona, what if your half-Elven?
From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Guin, I AM FROM CALIFORNIA! I think it is just me, you and your family, and Roland though.....Northern or Southern? Ever been to Disneyland?

"In western lands beneath the Sun....."

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Keona why am i not surprised you are trying to find suitors. lol never fails. but be warened those of you who try to win Keona's heart will be judged by me as well.
Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
posted      Profile for Blackforce   Author's Homepage   Email Blackforce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Gohan had to leave.
Anyway hullo Princess K.

From: somewhere out there beyond the stars | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 218

posted      Profile for Roland   Author's Homepage   Email Roland   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Princess Keona, I read in another thread about the sword and dagger you crafted. I'm really curious to know more. Are you a blacksmith, and can you post pics?

Thx, Quite interesting.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"God is the Lord, of angels, and of men - and of elves."
~Tolkien

From: The greatest nation on God's green Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. . . Much more peaceful welcome than that of your sister.

LOL to Gohan! Ha Ha HAHAHAH!!!!!

Welcome to Minas Tirith PK! I do wish for you to enjoy your stay!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Please welcome... PRINCESS KEONA! (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help