profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I am a protector to all
Author Topic: I am a protector to all
Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
posted      Profile for Blackforce   Author's Homepage   Email Blackforce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hello my name is ... Blackforce my interests inlude Dragonball Z, Outlaw Star, Drawing, Beating up Super villians, Girls, Farscape, and things along that line. This looks like a nice place to chat and I heard from Gohan there are DBZ enthusiats here. To that I would like to say yaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
Because most DBZ sites are so vulgar and rude and mean and idiotic and stupid I am sad to say.
Now you may want to know If I have read the tolkien books and to this I say... Yes indeedio
they were awsome over Christmas Vacation.
I sincerely thank all of you who will be welcomeing me so thanx!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'It's done.' - Goku
'What do you mean by, "It's done!"' - Frieza
'With every blow, I can feel your strenth decreasing. You have lost.' - Goku
'Never! I am the most powerful being in the Universe!' - Frieza
'You have lost. You have been stripped of you pride, beaten, and you have lost. . . . After all, I am only, what was you called me?, a monkey.' - Goku
'AHHHHH!!!!' - Frieza

From: somewhere out there beyond the stars | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, don't go with the protecting thing. It is very unpopluar, welcome anyway.
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1332
posted      Profile for Gohan   Author's Homepage   Email Gohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
welcome my friend

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: Gohan ]

From: Earth | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
posted      Profile for Blackforce   Author's Homepage   Email Blackforce   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
okay

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'It's done.' - Goku
'You have lost. You have been stripped of you pride, beaten, and you have lost. . . . After all, I am only, what was you called me?, a monkey.' - Goku
'AHHHHH!!!!' - Frieza

From: somewhere out there beyond the stars | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome!

and stay away from the protector thing.....things won't be pleasant if you do

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you sound like a cool dude , and from one free spirit to another, protect who you want! Seriously! People are on my case too, but you know whatever!

Anyways, DBZ RULES! and I hope you enjoy your stay here at MT!

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Golden haired sayain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1359
posted      Profile for The Golden haired sayain   Author's Homepage   Email The Golden haired sayain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hello
From: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (originally JAPAN) | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maikatellumaiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1301

posted      Profile for Maikatellumaiel   Author's Homepage   Email Maikatellumaiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zenith, don't look at me that way!

that's Mr. Gimli to you, HI!

From: Over there looking at a thing in a bag. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caranthir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 28
posted      Profile for Caranthir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nacilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1504
posted      Profile for Nacilme   Email Nacilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
rock on....
From: half past Uranus | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Galion The Tipsy Butler
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1152

posted      Profile for Galion The Tipsy Butler   Email Galion The Tipsy Butler   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
'sup Blackforce.

Welcome to the Tower of Guard!

From: The Castle ...Aaaaaarrrrrg! | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
I have found in the short time I've been here that this site is very addicting and I love it here! I spend many hours thinking of what to say and it's strangely thrilling.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'It's done.' - Goku
'AHHHHH!!!!' - Frieza

Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
ummm...
Elbereth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 481
posted      Profile for Elbereth   Author's Homepage   Email Elbereth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello --- nice to meet you

NB -- girls are not an interest, they are human beings, but it's very nice of you to offer us all your protection!

From: Guildford, Surrey, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackforce
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1487
lol
you got your mind in the gutter evenspire

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Old NOOb of the week... Blackforce was a class act. I see Evenspire became Elbereth.
And from Blackforce's profile... "fighting crime/Playing Playstation/studing"

Studing? Oh dear. []

(Athene - note no mention, dig, etc. on the collective [] )

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He didn't last very long!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They never do.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I am a protector to all
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help