Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello All.....Newbie here (Page 2)
Author Topic: Hello All.....Newbie here
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*twang*

An arrow protrudes through Elessar's heart.

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arathoron
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1114
posted      Profile for Arathoron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail to you Bard, as you can see I'm a newbie too, and be greatfull that there is such a thing as the PONS, because Zentith decapitated me.
BEWARE ZENTIH!!
If you thought that this was a peacefull site, you're wrong as you can see, Minas Tirith is in war and everyday citizens die, by betrayers, by orcs,...
Hope you'll have a goot time here!
Greetings, and may moonlight protect you against Zenith.

Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Minas Tirith is NOT in war
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey who said you could talk! Arathoron !

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arathoron
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1114
posted      Profile for Arathoron   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry Gandalf, but I didn't mean it so. I ment that there are some citizens who are trying to kill the newbies and that's a kind of war, in my eyes. My vocabulary isn't so good you see, so I try to help me out with some simple words.
Zenith, are you going te tell me what to do and when I may speak?
Greetings

Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The ground shakes and out from the runins on the dark side of town comes forth ZENITH Lord Chief Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!
~sorry to all who remembers last time but this newbee needs to be put streight~
The dark side of town was destroid when the LAMMA group faught the lord chief justice.
thinking of it PoNS are just like the LAMMAs they are back!
"As a newbee you are subject to painful deaths as you make mistakes ie saying you can handle me and that mt is at war! It is a sort of test if you can take a joke then you can be a citizen if you cant then you cry off asking for the weedy gtw to help you!This being so I have desided to give no punishment and return whence where I came till such a time I a needed!"
*glides off to the ruins*

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haldir
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1134
posted      Profile for Haldir   Email Haldir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As long as there is evil in Mordor, Minas Tirith is in war. In Lord of the Rings is said that there are Two Towers (minas Morgul and Minas Tirith), and these towers where ALWAYS in war with each other (but I don't know in what time we are now, before or after the fall of Sauron. But evil is still in the world and as long as there is evil, at least I am in war with them.
From: Arnhem, the Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Nenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 238

posted      Profile for Nenya   Email Nenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LAMMAS??? I always thought it was LAAMAS, but my memory is short i guess...

...and WELCOME to MT BARD! This place is quite nice when you have passed the newbie-stadium

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Nenya ]

From: Sweden | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are wierd

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"... of walking through a cold rain and reflecting on having failed a loved one..."
~Eri Izawa

http://taikate.deviantart.com/

Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Youe memory couldn't be more perfect Nenya - LAAMAs it was and LAAMAs it will always be...
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*an Elessar-Whight comes out of the arrow ridden body of Elessar and says*

"You are all weird. Now you should know that I can't die, I just come in as somthing different......."

*and with that it slips away*

From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] .... and Bard lasted 11 posts.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello All.....Newbie here (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help