Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello All.....Newbie here (Page 1)
Author Topic: Hello All.....Newbie here
Bard
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1086
posted      Profile for Bard   Email Bard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Elves call 'death' the Gift of God (to Men). Their temptation is different: towards a fainéant melancholy, burdened with Memory, leading to an attempt to halt Time."

From: CT | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bows* Greetings! Here, have a bullet proof vest, compliments of the P.O.N.S's (which I should join, haha).
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes hello Bard. Take a Kelvar helmet. And Neytari, you can't give out vests unless you are a P.O.N.! I won't report you since you are in the Travel, BTW thanks for all your advertising. I greatly appreciate it.
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cienwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1078
posted      Profile for cienwen   Author's Homepage   Email cienwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what is P.O.N? What is P.O.N.S?
From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am a P.O.N.S. wanna be! Oh fine, that vest was from me, not the P.O.N.S.

P.O.N.S. stands for Protector of Newbies Society, I believe.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Neytari Took, I gladly confirm your request for becoming member of the PoNS (Protection of Newbies Society).

Ps. Please remember that the singular of PoNS (Protection of Newbies Society) is PoNS(Protection of Newbies Society), since PoNS (Protection of Newbies Society) is always singular.

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
posted      Profile for Archer Baggins   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi bard. weird people here ay
From: Oyster Bay, NY, U S A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and Well Met Bard
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome. Ignore everyone except me!
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*ignores TG*
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

*faints from happiness*

Ok, I couldnt remember the correct way to say it, haha....

Roll of Honor Fingolfin of the Noldor
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 156

posted      Profile for Fingolfin of the Noldor   Author's Homepage   Email Fingolfin of the Noldor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Bard
From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From one newbie to another,
‘Elen síla Lúnenn’ omentielvo Bard.
urm, I mean, WELCOME (in the Common language.)

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eleni
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1002
posted      Profile for Eleni   Edit/Delete Post 
hello and never take my advise!
From: Kc,MO | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cienwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1078
posted      Profile for cienwen   Author's Homepage   Email cienwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
how do you become a P.O.N.S.
From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You have to go through the ceremonial Dance of Embarrassment....Do something fun.....

No, actually, I would have let you join already, but as Gandalf the White said, we need the "best of the best"....Prove yourself worthy.....

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1113
posted      Profile for Sil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello fellow newbie.

From: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
posted      Profile for Erati   Email Erati   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How many posts do i need to be in P.O.N.S?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie I am Doomed die.

From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo...I'd say more then a few but less then a good few.
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
posted      Profile for Erati   Email Erati   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, *pulls out his tazer* im warning you!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

*runs away*
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
*chases TG and eventually gets tired and throughs his thazer at him*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

*picks up Tazer breaks it into 1000 peices and laughs*
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
*growls at Elessar,uses a spell to reconstruecte it ,and promptely tazer's Elesser 6 time's and stands madly laughing over his twitching body*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

*stops twiching*
*tells Erati that modern and futeristic weapons are no longer allowed*
*pulls sword*
*stares at the now twitching Erati*
*laughs*
*slices and dices Erati*
And remember I do all this with the authority of Perfalaswen in my job as Sir PKRV

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Hello All.....Newbie here (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help