Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » What would you like to do in Middle Earth? (Page 1)
Author Topic: What would you like to do in Middle Earth?
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What in the middle earth would you like to do and why? ( in the hobbit and lotr )
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd like to go fishing in the Anduin and camping out in Lothlorien. Why? Because.
From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Arra
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 401

posted      Profile for Arra   Email Arra   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to drink a few rounds of Entdraught with Treebread and Quickbeam. Why? Cause it would make me grow to at least to five foot.

Then I'd like to have tea with Sam and exchange gardening tips. Cause Sam Rules!!!

Maybe go to a ball at Minas Tirith and talk with all the noble folk. (Aragorn, Arwen, Faramir, Eoywen, Gandalf, Eomer ect.)

From: America | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would walk the feilds of the shire to see how sams presant worked cos it is jst like home

------------------
The Highlander shall not die for the life of an immortal is along one!

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
West Elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 733
posted      Profile for West Elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd want to visit elves in Rivendell, Grey Havens and Lothlorien. Eat, drink, sing, explore. I'd take interest in their architecture and music.

I'd like to see the handiwork of the dwarves. Artworks made of mithril.

The shire sounds lovely, but I'd just pass through and not disturb the inhabitants.

A fireside chat with Gandalf would be interesting, if he would actually divulge any information.

From: Vancouver BV Canada | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eowyn of Edoras
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 714

posted      Profile for Eowyn of Edoras   Author's Homepage   Email Eowyn of Edoras   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd visit Tom and Goldberry, or hang out with Galadriel in Lothlorien. Minas Tirith would be fun to explore, too.
From: Pa, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 336
posted      Profile for Estel   Email Estel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like Elassasar's Idea but I would also like to see why Brad-dur was such a great fortress.
From: Pottstown PA USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 544
posted      Profile for Nessa   Email Nessa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Umm..I'd like to taste some shire beer!!
From: new delhi,india | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
posted      Profile for Archer Baggins   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Id want to visit frodo and Sam. If I could Id go on a date with Arwen

------------------
Archer Baggins of the Shire

Gollum- Not fair! My preshiosss! Not fair to ask us what itss got in itss nasssty little pocketssess

From: Oyster Bay, NY, U S A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thrain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 878
posted      Profile for Thrain   Email Thrain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i would go to the dwarves most revered place,and try to reclaim it for all dwarves to live and be king of mordor and be friends with the elves until they leave.i truely believe that would be a battle of battles.

------------------

This message has been edited by Thrain on 09-25-2001 at

From: Carrollton,kentucky,USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
posted      Profile for Joshua Lackhand   Email Joshua Lackhand   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
BE freinds With gollum

------------------
I am nether Elve nor Human. Dwarfs are not related to us.

I AM KENDER. THE IMUNE TO THE FEAR.

From: Los Altos Hills, Ca, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would visit The Grey Havens, and then I would sail across the ocean, to Tol Eressea
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessicat
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 976
posted      Profile for Jessicat   Email Jessicat   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would somehow turn myself into an elf, but be interesting and run wild in Middle Earth. Hehehe, I'd visit the shire and claim squatters rights in bag end, then prolly go to Lothlorien and then I'd go pay Sauron a visit. Maybe I could scare him to death..

Sauron:"OMG! What the hell is that, and why is it grinning?!"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Are we riding far tonight, Gandalf? I don't know how you feel with small rag-tag dangling behind you; but the rag-tag is tired and will be glad to stop dangling and lie down." - Merry

From: UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drieske
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 646

posted      Profile for drieske   Author's Homepage   Email drieske   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would be roaming the fields of Rohan on my proud and noble horse, riding in the sun, wind on my face, never stopping...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Little by little,
one travels far..."
J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be wandering all over ME. Together with my girl, ofcourse

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1077
posted      Profile for Azaelia of Willowbottom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to sit and trade stories with Frodo and Gandalf.
I'd like to hang out with Pippin (he's cool!)
and walk the forest with the Elves.
I would want to join the Company of the Ring, and maybe fight a battle or two.
Or struggle with Frodo and Sam up Mt.Doom.
There's a lot I want to do.

From: Willowbottom :) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blynk
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 893
posted      Profile for Blynk   Author's Homepage   Email Blynk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would travel around with Pippin in the Shire, sitting in a field of wheat and just breathing in the air. Then at night I'd lie on my back and we'd watch the stars. That sounds good to me
From: Massachusetts | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
posted      Profile for Erati   Email Erati   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd explore Moria and bring back some Orc heads for Souvinirs

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie I am Doomed die.

From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to travel all over Middle earth, but i'd especially like to visit Gondor, Edoras, Hobbiton, and Rivedell. I'd really love to be a rider of Rohan!
Ride forth Erolingas!

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eorlingas!

Yes.

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast's Son
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1197
posted      Profile for Hamfast's Son   Email Hamfast's Son   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There are some great ideas here but I think I would hike the Misty Mountains, kayak down the Anduin, and stop and visit with Tom Bombadil. Nothing ever seems to really bother him.
From: USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyEowynKenobi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 994
posted      Profile for LadyEowynKenobi   Email LadyEowynKenobi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what would i like to do in ME?

...i'd like to live in Rivendell or Lothlorien.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him." ~Haldir

Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Get on Shadowfax and just RIDE!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep Minas Tirith Clean

"My dignity...she is gone..."

From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1041
posted      Profile for Star   Email Star   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What wouldn't I like to do? I'd hang out in the Shire, then Rivendell, then Rohan, Hey! did Éomer ever marry anyone? then Minas Tirith, then Lórien, then Mirkwood, then Lake-Town, then back to the Shire to live happily ever after until the end of my days.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
This is the end my friend,
My only friend the end...

From: Sammamish, WA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aramantha
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1252
posted      Profile for Aramantha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If I was in middle Earth I would travel up to Ered Mithrin (Grey Mountains)to see if there are any Dragons left. I would also travel to all the places not mantioned in the books to see what they are like (eg. Rhûn) I would also like to visit the Shire (visit Sam), Riverndell (hang with Elrond for a bit) and Lothlorien (go and see Galadriel and look in her mirror) and when I was done I would travel across the see and check out Valinor!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~*A*~

The road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the road has gone,
And I must follow if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Untill it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

From: North Farthing | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » What would you like to do in Middle Earth? (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help