Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » newbies, virgins, speak up! (Page 2)
Author Topic: newbies, virgins, speak up!
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was indeed a compliment. I just thought that one whose name ended in 'the Weeper' wouldn't be quite as cheery as you are. (Not that that's a bad thing )

------------------
"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe." -Goethe

From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nienna the Weeper
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 364

posted      Profile for Nienna the Weeper   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Beren, Tinelwen, you guys sure are great! I'm surprised I'm not here every second of the day!

------------------
For we are but Atani and death is our Fate. Such is the gift of Iluvatar.

From: Why are you looking down here? | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinelwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 261

posted      Profile for Tinelwen   Email Tinelwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, shucks. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

------------------
"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe." -Goethe

From: neither here nor there | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johan
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 572
posted      Profile for Johan   Author's Homepage   Email Johan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll get a razor and a bucket of cold water if you want...

------------------
I call upon the dark one,
The trickster trapped below,
Call upon his powers,
Call them from the bowels of Midgard,
And offer these, his foes
to his immortal lust for power
and his insatiable hunger for vengance...
-Exert from RUNE-

From: Alberta | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aule
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 582
posted      Profile for Aule   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i haven't read very much of the sil at all, but i've read LotR 4 times and the Hobbit 3, and i just started it a 4th time, to study it, so i don't consider myself a newbie
From: auburn, ca, usa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little Alia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 616
posted      Profile for Little Alia   Email Little Alia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well, I must say, compared to you, Aule (or pretty much anyone who posts at MT) I'm definitely a newbie! I'm in the second book of FotR, but it's very very very good, and I luv reading it! NOt that that has anything to do w/the topic of conversation, but hey! There's my two cents worth!

------------------
You cannot discover new oceans if you are afraid to lose sight of the shore.

From: VA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virgil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 435
posted      Profile for Virgil   Email Virgil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, have read Dragonlance. All of them, so far. Fun, but very recreational in comparison to JRRT. Different level of literature. My opinion, only.
Ditto, Johan!
------------------
I will take the ring, though I do not know the way.

This message has been edited by Virgil on 06-01-2001 at

From: Carlisle, PA, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
al i have to say about this thread is MY VERGIN EARS!!!!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nienna the Weeper
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 364

posted      Profile for Nienna the Weeper   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hye, Arwen daughter of Amarie. I am Amarie! LOL. At least, I'm Amarie on TORC.

------------------
For we are but Atani and death is our Fate. Such is the gift of Iluvatar.

From: Why are you looking down here? | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
posted      Profile for Joshua Lackhand   Email Joshua Lackhand   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ADOA I have read the first two published books and one ofthe Anthologys.

As for the New virg thing no one needs to know.

------------------
"That is funny because there is a kender rule that everything belongs to everyone."
Tasslehof Burrfoot

From: Los Altos Hills, Ca, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gray Matter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 755
posted      Profile for Gray Matter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been here a few months. I've read most everything by JRRT at least a few times. LOTR lots of times.

I'm living a really clean, fun life, and there is no way that I could have AIDS.

From: san diego CA USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn II of Dunedain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 906
posted      Profile for Aragorn II of Dunedain   Email Aragorn II of Dunedain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
im both
oh well
1 down 100 to go

--------
"The aim was poor, maybe, because he could not make up his mind which he hated more, you or Sauruman."(III,36)

From: killam,alberta,canada | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Folly
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 903
posted      Profile for Folly   Email Folly   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've read The Hobbit twice now, (I absolutely adore it) and I just recently started The Fellowship of the Ring. . this must make me a newbie, eh?

So. . . hullo all !

From: NY | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! Be careful what you read here! You might have something ruined for you!

Welcome just the same though

------------------
"He aint called Samwise for nothing!"~Arra
I Will Remember Her.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thrain
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 878
posted      Profile for Thrain   Email Thrain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i have read LoTR over 17 times so i am and old timer there but i am fairly new to LoTR site so maybe you can call me a reborn virgin???

------------------

From: Carrollton,kentucky,USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enatae
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 499
posted      Profile for enatae   Email enatae   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
reborn virgin? LOL
that's a good one!

------------------
ASH NAZG DURBATULUK
ASH NAZG GIMBATUL
ASH NAZG THRAKATULUK
AGH BURZUM-ISHI KRIMPATULM

Min Côr bauglo hain phain, min Côr chebo hain
Min Côr togo hain phain, ned duir gwedho hain

From: bonn germany | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyann
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 285
posted      Profile for Tyann   Author's Homepage   Email Tyann   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a virgin that doesn't act like one.
(How about getting out of those dry clothes and slipping into something wet?)

------------------
"I am a hobbit in all but size."
(I'm serious!)

From: Grass Valley, OR USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erati
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 735
posted      Profile for Erati   Email Erati   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey...... havent we kinda strayed from the topic

------------------
Wilt thy change the world? or Wilt thy change thyself?

From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
posted      Profile for Joshua Lackhand   Email Joshua Lackhand   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The topic? what topic?

------------------
I am nether Elve nor Human. Dwarfs are not related to us.

I AM KENDER. THE IMUNE TO THE FEAR.

This message has been edited by Joshua Lackhand on 10-04-2001 at

From: Los Altos Hills, Ca, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessicat
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 976
posted      Profile for Jessicat   Email Jessicat   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
heeehee

now I'm not quite sure If i'm a newbie or not. To this site, well yea

To Tolkien? Well I've read LoTR completley about 4 times, not that much but hey. I first read the hobbit when I was about 10 years old, needless to say, I got a little lost. But I've read it countless times since, and as for the silmarillion.. uhh... It's on my lap atm so I'm currently reading that.. :D

And as for being a virgin, hmmm... wouldn't /you/ like to know.. *winkwink nudgenudge*

From: UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
Most deffinatly

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I am nether Elve nor Human. Dwarfs are not related to us.

I AM KENDER. THE IMUNE TO THE FEAR.

Eleni
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1002
posted      Profile for Eleni   Edit/Delete Post 
hmm there's more arwens' than i thought there would be and there's one to many goldberrys' that ithought there would be on this site i an i wouldn't have believed anyone to actualy remember her and use her!
From: Kc,MO | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of the Nazgul
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 534
posted      Profile for Lord of the Nazgul   Author's Homepage   Email Lord of the Nazgul   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am a quarter way through History of Middle Earth does that make me a n00b??? Heh not exactly
ill get back to you later on the virgin thing

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: Feanor ]

From: Somewhere in Iowa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hae
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1005
posted      Profile for Hae   Email Hae   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Undómiel,
Evenstar,
Sister of elladan and elrohir

Yeah, The less commonly used names for arwen.
Goldberry i can't remember aswell.

But yeah, I'm a newbie here aswell

From: Guildford, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cienwen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1078
posted      Profile for cienwen   Author's Homepage   Email cienwen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
why are we a newbie if haven't read the Simarillion? Why would I tell you if I was a virgin or not?
From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » newbies, virgins, speak up! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help