Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How'd you find your way here? (Page 3)
Author Topic: How'd you find your way here?
OrcristRuneMaster
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 590
posted      Profile for OrcristRuneMaster   Email OrcristRuneMaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found it on a Top 25 Tolkien Page

------------------
Orcrist The Elven Runemaster
"Stand by the gray stone when the thrush knocks..."

From: Islip, New York, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aule
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 582
posted      Profile for Aule   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i found this sight through 25 Hobbits. . .
From: auburn, ca, usa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of the Nazgul
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 534
posted      Profile for Lord of the Nazgul   Author's Homepage   Email Lord of the Nazgul   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
some website that led me too 25 hoobits! why are there so many hispanic sites there?

------------------
You dare stand in front of the Lord of the Nazgul!

From: Somewhere in Iowa | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Witch King of Angmar7
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 605
posted      Profile for Witch King of Angmar7   Email Witch King of Angmar7   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got here through 25 Hobbits. This is the best site yet!
From: USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Virgil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 435
posted      Profile for Virgil   Email Virgil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As I mentioned on another thread ~ was redirected by a well-meaning response ~ I was turned on by my brother, Mellon.

Glad he did!

------------------
I will take the ring, though I do not know the way.

From: Carlisle, PA, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nessa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 544
posted      Profile for Nessa   Email Nessa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
there was a link to this site in snowdog's sig on TORC.so i came here,but i only registered a few months later.
From: new delhi,india | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mellon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 402
posted      Profile for Mellon   Email Mellon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Surfing for Lord of the Rings stuff, found 25 Hobbits and presto, here I am.
But, am not sure I like belonging to a club that would have me as a member.

------------------
'Speak, friend, and enter'

From: houston, tx usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's all right; we wouldn't normally sink to letting the likes of you in, and will be kicking you out presently.
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LOTR Reader
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 656
posted      Profile for LOTR Reader   Email LOTR Reader   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 Hobbits I was currently in Minas Tirith in my book so I saw the name and had to check it out.

------------------
Aragorn The Ranger

From: Manhattan,Kansas,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Strider
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 730
posted      Profile for Dr. Strider   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 hobbitlan. But I don't know how I found 25 hobbits other than by trying lots of LOTR sites haphazardly.
From: Eugene OR USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SevenStars
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 758
posted      Profile for SevenStars   Email SevenStars   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First I went to Dogpile and typed in "hobbit"; found "25 Hobbits" and then came here!
From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joshua Lackhand
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 797
posted      Profile for Joshua Lackhand   Email Joshua Lackhand   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 Hobbits

------------------
I can't make a signature.
(that spossed to be funny)

From: Los Altos Hills, Ca, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 804
posted      Profile for Archer Baggins   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I searched hobbits and found 25hobbits.com and then found MT

------------------
Archer Baggins of the Shire

From: Oyster Bay, NY, U S A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spacey
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 819
posted      Profile for Spacey   Email Spacey   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I stumbled upon 25 Hobbits although I cannot remember how i found that site... since I'm loving lotr I decided to stay
From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As so many people are coming in from 25 Hobbits now that we're doing well there, we must keep our good ratings; vote at 25 Hobbits!

Perhaps I'm taking this a little far.

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn_croatia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 492
posted      Profile for Aragorn_croatia   Email Aragorn_croatia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, when we are on high spots on 25H, loads of people come.

------------------
Waste of a good apple~Arra

From: Atlanta, GA / South Kent, CT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Círdan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 812
posted      Profile for Círdan   Author's Homepage   Email Círdan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I (unlike, it appears, everyone else) hadn't even heard of 25 Hobbits, and had stopped going to The One Ring.net because it was too damn slow. So I started punching random names into the computer and found this place, which I enjoy and hope to become more involved in.

And I get a kick out of these smiley faces.

------------------
In Autumn most of all do they come out, for Autumn is their season, fallen as they are upon the Autumn of their days. What shall the dreamers of the earth be like when their winter comes?

From: Atlanta | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nyneve
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 847
posted      Profile for Nyneve   Email Nyneve   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I remember coming here awhile ago after clinking on a link from another site. Since then I have 'talked' with a few people who mentioned this place, and have lurked her a few times before finally joining.
From: The Lady of the Lake | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

Worst decision you ever made, that.
The Thief
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 828

posted      Profile for The Thief   Email The Thief   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I Joined up march, As flick proudfoot, And then (now) as the theif. I have been trying to get so many of my friends to join, but they won't.
Oh despair.

From: Possum Creek | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ermállion Menanwë
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 860
posted      Profile for Ermállion Menanwë   Author's Homepage   Email Ermállion Menanwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 Hobbits, I'm a newbie!

Legolas

From: Floating Cities of Grey Elvenkind, Phäen | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Faramir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 820
posted      Profile for Lord Faramir   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You know that cool site TOLKIEN-MOVIES.com
they said go vote for us so I went and as I flicked through the sites at 25 Hobbits I saw Minas Tirith"Gondor! Gondor!..." etc and I thought 'I wonder what they're on about'
So came Lord Faramir So it is said So let it be done

This message has been edited by Lord Faramir on 09-16-2001 at

From: Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ereinion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 757
posted      Profile for Ereinion   Email Ereinion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Like the majority of people here, I saw it on 25 Hobbits...
From: Slovenia | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasta
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 769
posted      Profile for Shasta   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My brother brought me here.

------------------
"Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time."
-Walt Disney

From: San Diego, California, United States | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How'd you find your way here? (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help