Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How'd you find your way here? (Page 2)
Author Topic: How'd you find your way here?
Nrogara
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 347
posted      Profile for Nrogara   Email Nrogara   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found this place on Hobbit 25
From: Ennis ,TX ,USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was in one of Microsoft's newsgroups one day looking for some posts about ebooks (specifically JRRT) when I noticed a reference to your site. I browsed over here, found what I was looking for, and ended up registering

------------------
Frodo Lives!

From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 374

posted      Profile for Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found you through lordoftherings.com link.
From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I stumbled in by the landofshadows.com I found a nice inn just out of bree I havent left since! thanks to snowdogg!

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Rider
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 344

posted      Profile for Black Rider   Author's Homepage   Email Black Rider   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found it at 25 Hobbits I think..

------------------
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord in his Dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where Shadows lie.

From: atl thug | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor willhap
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 300
posted      Profile for willhap   Email willhap   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I wandered here through 25 hobbits. Found 25 hobbits through Planet Tolkien.
From: Jackson, MS | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn186
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 428

posted      Profile for Aragorn186   Author's Homepage   Email Aragorn186   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My friends told me bout ur site so I checked it out...its pretty kool except for a few obnoxious posters.
From: GA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tifa_Avalanche
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 432
posted      Profile for Tifa_Avalanche   Email Tifa_Avalanche   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... at the 25 hobbits I think!

------------------
Tifa Lockheart - Avalanche

From: Sweden | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Galadriel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 412
posted      Profile for Lady Galadriel   Email Lady Galadriel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i found it at 25 hobbits too. one day i've found a topic that i just had to reply and that was it

------------------
I know I've got some magic
buried, buried deep in my heart

From: Belgrade, Yugoslavia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

posted      Profile for Nimruzir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Through 25 hobbits.

I used to frequent a different site prior to this, but discovered it wasn't for me.

From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found a small hole in the hedge and crept through it!

------------------
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady of Lorien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 442
posted      Profile for Lady of Lorien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My husband found the site first. I became interested in it from being called to the computer to read the latest funny or interesting thing he had found on Minas Tirith. I'm hooked.
From: Oklahoma, U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Tuor or Feanor?

This message has been edited by Earendilyon on 04-07-2001 at

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROSGOL
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 367
posted      Profile for ROSGOL   Email ROSGOL   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ha ha... I sailed down the Anduin, and am well glad of finding Minas Tirith if I may say. (actually it was the 25 hobbits that led me here)
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found the place through 25 hobbits back in October 2000, and then forgot about it until I recieved the e-mail about the Library council of Minas Tirith. I promptly returned and have since got around four other people to join.
From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 370
posted      Profile for Natasha   Email Natasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Beren told me . I met him on tolkienonline.
From: United States, Fl | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From by brother (The Laurendorien)
From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose Gamgee - home again
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 404
posted      Profile for Rose Gamgee - home again   Email Rose Gamgee - home again   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was searching for a good Tolkien message board. I found a (kind of) message board where webmasters could post their Tolkien sites, and behold! there I found Minas Tirith! I didn't even go back to look at the other sites! I just stayed here!

------------------
Tolkien's the best, what can I say?

From: USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elflord
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 474
posted      Profile for elflord   Author's Homepage   Email elflord   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I found it through 25 Hobbits.
From: Fargo, ND, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ruby Gamgee
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 459
posted      Profile for Ruby Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First my big big sister had heard of it then she told my big sister about it then my big sister told me about it and here I am posting alot at the prancing pony.
Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 370
posted      Profile for Natasha   Email Natasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lol quite a story Ruby
From: United States, Fl | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elbereth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 481
posted      Profile for Elbereth   Author's Homepage   Email Elbereth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 hobbits too!
From: Guildford, Surrey, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of the Numenoreans
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 485
posted      Profile for King of the Numenoreans   Email King of the Numenoreans   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 Hobbits (an exellent site) was how I found my way here!!!
From: Sydney, NSW, Australia | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn_croatia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 492
posted      Profile for Aragorn_croatia   Email Aragorn_croatia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
25 Hobbits(great site)
From: Atlanta, GA / South Kent, CT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golgotha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 516
posted      Profile for Golgotha   Email Golgotha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One of the members told me about this site. I really intended to just check out the message boards to see what he is up to. He still doesn't know I registered since I don't want to make him self conscious but I will when I see him again. By the way, I do love LOTR and the Hobbit.
From: U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » How'd you find your way here? (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help