Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 4)
Author Topic: I'm sorry, butt...
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, where does that leave the real me? I know I feel invisable at times, even rediculed, but this is too much. [] Besides if I were Snöwdogs alter ego, I would make myself at least ten pounds lighter and fifteen years younger. Maybe even four inches taller and not going bald. And the glasses, I would definately lose the glasses. I better be careful or I'll create my own alter ego and be jealous of it.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's what you get for pulling a Snowy.
(Since this is the Log, for all you newbies, I will define.)
Bumping an ancient thread just before it descends into the Prancing Pony Archive = Pulling a Snowy.
[]
Does this mean I can flirt with Snowy without limit, and it wouldn't be called cheating?
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
for all you newbies
I know there's something about a pot and a kettle that would suit here...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MT Beauty of the Year 2006
Mother of Lentil
In Deo Spes Mea
Valer o Morir

From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What newbies?
You've only been here 4 months longer than I, Thub, so who are you to call me a newbie? []
I was accused of acting like an oldie from my first week here. There are those that view everyone as newbies who wasn't there before they were, and those that define newbie as anyone with a citizen # above a certain number (1000, 2000, 3000 or whatever).
Maybe when the citizen count goes up past 6000 I can stop being a newbie to some people?
Newbie is such a relative term. To Snowdog, we are almost all of us newbies.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We're newbies!! At least until next years awards!!
Who will give them now that Hidalgo is gone?? I'll make it!! As long as no other takes the challenge...

From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bah!! You are both newbies. In the newbiest sense of the word. [] Don't ask me what that means, because I don't kn...I mean, I won't tell you.

As for you Sir Snowster...
quote:
*I should quit talking to my alter egos...*

Yes, you should. Stop it now, before I send the men in the white coats. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To Snowdog, we are almost all of us newbies.
I don't think citizens #3-14 post anymore, so I guess I'm the second oldest person on this board, so with the exception of WGW #2, you all are n00bz! []

And really, Snowdog was Mad Matt's alter ego, he just decided to "come out" []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure glad I'm not the only one here who is crazy, I mean nuts, I mean mad. [] Lyra if some would really believe that, then you are flirting with your self. However, then I am talking to myself. Which would make you flirting with me but still with your self but not with Snöw .......................................................................................................................................
My head hurts now. This is to much for a dumb carpenter to digest. I'll just go find something to yell at my teenagers about. Yea, nice and simple. Thank God for kids. []

[ 06-21-2006, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Mad Matt The Courageous ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

rofl
I love you, MM.
Oh, and Snowy... []

Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't think citizens #3-14 post anymore, so I guess I'm the second oldest person on this board, so with the exception of WGW #2, you all are n00bz!
Alright Your Ancientness, we all bow to your tottering frame in submission. We wouldn't want to disappear so mysteriously as those other poor citizens did.

*goes off to warn WGW that he may be next on the hit list*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
quote:

Does this mean I can flirt with Snowy without limit, and it wouldn't be called cheating?

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted June 21, 2006 08:53 AM

Ladies and gentlemen. I have been in trouble for a long time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't think citizens #3-14 post anymore,
I think citizens # 3 and 4 have posted this week.

Snöwdog and WGW are still the oldest regular posters here, though.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
And another bumb in honor of Snöwdog. And as Varna so kindly pointed out, the old man of the board. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still here, and the Log still Floats!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's the fiber.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
double post! []
Is it just me, or does the "M" in "Minas Tirith" above remind anyone else of a woman's arse? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Pervert. []

Wings always said the shapes of the tengwar letters remind him of a woman's breasts. []

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
It's the fiber.
[]
Some do think I'm the turd that won't flush... []

Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
There are three jokes right there I just refuse to touch. One about chickens and one about...well...turds. The third about ahh...well.. Anyway. It's not about Tengwar letters for sure.
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

The Crack of Doom?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

The stand-up comic on the back page of the Time Off Newspaper here in Brisbane...

"And this one is for my critics.

Guess who's been together after all the sh|t that's happened between them?

Your bum-cheeks!"

[ 02-22-2013, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, yet another bump (a 4-year bump.) Thanks, Snöwdog.

From the second sentence in The Hobbit

- a nasty, dirty, wet hole
- a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with an oozy smell
- a dry, bare, sandy hole

Of course there is simply,
- Hobbit-hole

Now THAT'S sick! []

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

(2.5 year bump)

I would say that the hole referred to in the post above was in need of a douche... [] []

The Flammifer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11407
posted      Profile for The Flammifer   Email The Flammifer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 - []
From: East Bight | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help