Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 3)
Author Topic: I'm sorry, butt...
Firien Inuyasha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4014
posted      Profile for Firien Inuyasha   Email Firien Inuyasha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Firien is now laughing her head off at what Lugburz just said*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Who can say where the road goes, where the day flows- only time.
And who can say if your love grows, as you heart chose- only time.
-Enya, Only Time
Who knows?- Only time.

From: Its raining again in WA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lug, I love how your post at first seemed to be intorducing an accusation... []
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair to poor Snowdog, my father thought the same thing when he was looking over my shoulder as I was looking through the forums. My father has the sense of humor of a 5-12 year old, though, so I really wouldn't strive to be like him.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"But I love him, whether or no."

H.A.R.C. President and founder...because (some of) you hate her as much as I do.

From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... and of course you have to Log In to post...
... But if you never log out, you're floating??? [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katrina
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4377

posted      Profile for Katrina   Email Katrina   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ya'll are sick ya need help! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing.'
- Edmund Burke

From: Fike Nation | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... the sinking log??? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarien of Gilderon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4540
posted      Profile for Sarien of Gilderon   Author's Homepage   Email Sarien of Gilderon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Argh... Snowdog, you made this demure Elf maiden collapse in a heap of laughter at the resurrection of this thread... *grumbles at Snowdog* []
From: peering into your window | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

My apologies m'lady. Some have said I have a way of collapsing demure elf maidens into heaps. Pleased to meet you BTW.

*picks demure elf maiden up and carries her off to Snowdog's Inn....*
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Bilbo Baggins

Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*picks demure elf maiden up and carries her off to Snowdog's Inn....*

Sure, Snowdog. Just bump and leave this "behind."

[ 02-11-2005, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Silmahtar ]

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm sorry, butt...
Whose butt? []

(I only just saw this. [] )

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SSA, I think Snowdog made a typo and typed a comma instead of a 'a' []

[ 02-13-2005, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It may have been a misprint but I swear my old copy of LotR had 'The Ride Hers of Rohan' mentioned in it []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Silly me who thought this was an EaH thread...
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

... it was raining at Dunharrow as the night passed... Éowyn entered Aragorn's tent.... then strange and intense sounds could be heard ...

with the crash of thunder and the rain falling harder... it could be made out...

Ride her on the Storm....

Edit: This thread still craks me up [] []

Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*loads 30.06 "Jim Morrison Special", cocks, aims*

<<<BANG!!!!>>>

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...I saw the thread tile and put $5 on Snowdog. I won $5 from myself. Wow, thanks Snowdog. []

You all found my favorites... Hornblower and Ivy Bush. []

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not this thread again. []
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How....
lascivious you are, my Precious.
[]

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Silly me who thought this was an EaH thread...
Now what have I done to make you think that????

[ 12-08-2005, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: EowynatHeart ]

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was doing some more exploring and found this. I don't know whether to [] or [] . But I leave here like [] .(Some would say that, that is my regular state of mind).

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Mad Matt, we know who you are... It has to be Snowy in disguise, after all, he has bumped this same thread about 5-6 times now... [] ...not that it was even worth bumping once, except perhaps for the hilarity of our most illustrious Steward participating in such foolishness. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] Ya busted me....
Maybe I should fess up to being LyraLuthienTinuviel and Elora Starsong as well. You can't keep any secrets around here.... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Bilbo Baggins

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, Snowy is a serious Master of Disguise, to have had me fooled into thinking he was my husband for eighteen years before I ever met him!
[] [] []

[ 06-21-2006, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: LyraLuthien Tinuviel ]

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Suprise Lyra! []

*I should quit talking to my alter egos...*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Bilbo Baggins

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help