Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 1)
Author Topic: I'm sorry, butt...
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...everytime I read this forum title I think of the turd that won't flush..... [] [] []

[ 02-11-2005, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Snowdog ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am speechless. I'm sure the residents of Frogmorton chose the name for different reasons.

Can anyone think of any more names of things in Middle Earth that Beavis and Butthead would laugh at?

Bag End? Isenmouthe? Redhorn? Helm's Dike?

Let's hear from all the filthy minds out there!

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm disgusting. Just ask my wife!
I actually thought the same thing when I read of Frogmorton.

This message has been edited by Snowdog on 09-21-2000 at

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

posted      Profile for gram   Email gram   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well there is:
The Crack of Doom
The Cleft
Town Hole

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: gram ]

From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunedain lady
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 50
posted      Profile for dunedain lady   Email dunedain lady   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'll never look at that title the same way again!! I suppose I've got more than enough odd word associations already, so what's one more?

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

From: Rockville, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

posted      Profile for gram   Email gram   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: gram ]

From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaia Heart
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 154
posted      Profile for Gaia Heart   Email Gaia Heart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think i'm going to wet myself laughing at you lot!!!!!!!!!!! You are so disgusting and that makes me laugh!!!!!!!!!1
From: Home | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rían
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 128
posted      Profile for Rían   Email Rían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I always wondered How Aragorn got the name "Strider"

This message has been edited by Rían on 11-13-2000 at

From: Seattle, WA. USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Derndingle ???
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Derndingle!

Carndum??

Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! This thread is so funny! Anyone else got any? these are great!
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You lot need help some of this is sick!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 38
posted      Profile for Beren   Email Beren   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes... so sick its funny!

*ceiling mirror of Galadriel*

This message has been edited by Beren on 04-26-2001 at

From: Northwest USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I always get a chuckle over the names 'Goodbodie','Hornblower', and 'Chubb'. I misread 'Asfaloth' a couple of times (think about it Then there's the Ent Beechbone. And don't forget the 'Longholes'!

oops: forgot the 'Lockholes' (inventors of the chastity belt?) and dancing the 'Springle ring' sounds a little perverted. What the heck is springle ring? Is that like a 'circle jerk'?

------------------
Frodo Lives!

This message has been edited by Elassar on 04-27-2001 at

From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Rider
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 344

posted      Profile for Black Rider   Author's Homepage   Email Black Rider   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAHA HORNBLOWER HAHAHA!!! THis is awesome! keep going people! AGHSHAHA
From: atl thug | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrond Half-elven
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 353
posted      Profile for Elrond Half-elven   Email Elrond Half-elven   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shagrathey,hey
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vens Arna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 377

posted      Profile for Vens Arna   Author's Homepage   Email Vens Arna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Tongue

Sharkey's End

The 'Ivy Bush'

------------------
He was the Wizard of a thousand kings.
And I chanced to meet him one night wandering.
He told me tales
And he drank my wine.
Me and my magic man kinda feelin' fine.

From: Oklahoma City, OK, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagrat
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 518
posted      Profile for Shagrat   Email Shagrat   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hahahahaha. I always thought that Shagrat was the most hilarious name in the world. That's why I chose it... don't get me wrong, I'm not into any of that beastiality stuff or nothin' like it... um... maybe I should just shut up now.

------------------
"All good cretins go to heaven"- Ramones

From: San Diego, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 38
posted      Profile for Beren   Email Beren   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Some good ones!

*Begin sarcastic look and tone*
Black Rider! I am shocked! Shocked that you find this funny! Where's your sense of decency?
*End sarcastic look and tone*

(sorry... had to do that)

From: Northwest USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Rider
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 344

posted      Profile for Black Rider   Author's Homepage   Email Black Rider   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shocked? Shocked that I laughed at a freaken joke? Are you still going on about that crap? A joke and all the other junk is two different things, just shutup right about now

------------------
'You mean I will be able to dodge bullets?' 'No Neo, I'm saying when you are ready you won't have to.'

From: atl thug | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady_ArWeN^
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 507
posted      Profile for Lady_ArWeN^   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Um...I guess I'll just go with...
No Comment on this...

From: Iloilo City, Philippines | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 38

Boy black rider! You are uptight!
*note emoticons in previous post*

Lets not forget about the Tower Hills!

This message has been edited by Beren on 05-16-2001 at

Aragorn_croatia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 492
posted      Profile for Aragorn_croatia   Email Aragorn_croatia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What about Bagshot Row?

------------------
Namarie!Nai hiruvalye Valimar.Nai elye hiruva.Namarie!

From: Atlanta, GA / South Kent, CT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Rider
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 344

Just forget about it Beren

------------------
'You mean I will be able to dodge bullets?' 'No Neo, I'm saying when you are ready you won't have to.'

Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
well i dont know if this will fit but YOu all smell LIKE DOGS!!!! WET HAIRY DOGS!!!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » I'm sorry, butt... (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help