Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Welcome ! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Welcome !
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I thread I don't remember....haven't seen one of those for a while.
From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ringthane, amandil, Sekmet... It's like stepping over a bridge of time into some corner of the Elder Days, and walking in a world that is no more...
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

posted      Profile for Tar-Minastir   Email Tar-Minastir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Ringthane is back, evidently. It was through his profile that I found this thread.
From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, think about that: All these people were newbies then. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I am unworthy to remain a citizen of MT, so pay no heed to my words.

In Deo Spes Mea.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hi i'm new

how do i get one of those picture thingey's under my name lol?

From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tar-Minastir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4001

posted      Profile for Tar-Minastir   Email Tar-Minastir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ninj, you've found your inner newbie!
From: Vermont | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I feel so welcomed [] I would say that this thread should be sticky so that all newbies will read it, but they dont read the ones that are already sticky anyway.
From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know n00bz knew how to read.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stormwing the Bronze
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4480
posted      Profile for Stormwing the Bronze   Email Stormwing the Bronze   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I would say that this thread should be sticky so that all newbies will read it, but they dont read the ones that are already sticky anyway.
[]
From: Shafaer austratars arkepesk! (On the wings of a storm!) | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So at May 24 2000, is this the oldest thread?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yup. []
From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Think I'll throw an 11 year party on May 24 2011 at Snowdog's. It will be a beer festival...
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From page 1 responding to WGW's welcome:
Sekmet
Soldier of Gondor Citizen # 45 posted 08-31-2000 10:35 AM
quote:
Thanks for the welcome. This place looks great, and I'll probably be here till someone kicks me off!
A soldier still. Apparently it didn't work out, unless he's been exclusively lurking for the last 10 1/2 years. Pity, but life goes on.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*posts in oldest thread*
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Sekmet was one of several who followed me over here from TORC in 2000 when I put the url in my signature there.
We were looking for a new place to RP after the burning down of The Nameless Inn there.
I’m friends with her on facebook. She is studying law and raising a couple boys these days.

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did many follow you over here from Torc, Snowdoggy? And of those that did are any still here? I suppose you could always rebuild the Nameless Inn. Which I must say is a superb name for a real pub I've just thought.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Welcome ! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help