Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Welcome ! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Welcome !
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Minas Tirith!

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ringthane
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3
posted      Profile for Ringthane   Author's Homepage   Email Ringthane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome? Jeez, you'd think with a name like "Minas Tirith" you'd have something a little more upscale than this!

Christ! Any brigand in the hills can show as good a following

From: Lombard, IL, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amandil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 8

posted      Profile for amandil   Email amandil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"It is also the custom for guests to use less insolence."

I hope the movies live up to our expectations (especially Minas Tirith, of course). I think the best LOTR movie site is theonering.net

Elen sila lumenn' check you later...

From: ny, usa | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zilverboltz
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 40
posted      Profile for zilverboltz   Email zilverboltz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey hey hey, I've heard that name before, does anyone here play Ambar?

Good morning and hello to all a you's by the way, (Minas Trith in the movies, that's what I'm waiting to see, acctually, I'm building a sweet looking miniature model of it right now, only 28mm scalle though (Thats pple=28mm in height

------------------
Doctor Says I'm suffering from extreme self love, huh, suffering?

From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 31
posted      Profile for Tempest   Email Tempest   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the greeting!
From: Minas Morgul | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome White Gold. I like this place with its homey coolness. Ringding or whatever, chill please.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sekmet
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 45
posted      Profile for Sekmet   Author's Homepage   Email Sekmet   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the welcome. This place looks great, and I'll prbably be here till someone kicks me off!

------------------
In every heart there is a hunger...

Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why would we do that Sekmet?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darmok the Green
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1702
posted      Profile for Darmok the Green   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hey Hey! If WGW is Citizen #2, who is Citizen #1? Say... this isn't like The Village in The Prisoner is it?

Well I must say I AM NOT A NUMBER! I am a FREE ISTARI!!!!

Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gandolyn
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1696

posted      Profile for Gandolyn   Email Gandolyn   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thnak you for the welcome, White Gold Wielder. I am enjoying my visits to Minia Tirith even considering how unusual it is for me to travel.

I admit I'm curious as Darmok is : Who is Citizen #1?

Curiously scratching my forehead,
Rosie G

From: USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

posted      Profile for Elessar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just ignore it and it will go away!
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

No, the Steward will! []
From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durin's Bane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1700

posted      Profile for Durin's Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Durin's Bane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
oh mann! Who the heck is citizen # 1 ?!

is this like, who came first the chicken or the egg?

From: New Mexico USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elessar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 871

Ok fine, since all you people want to know, Citezen No. 1 was the most top secret A.I. known in the world, it acted like a real human, but some people wanted it for the wrong reasons, and tried to steal it, so WGW deleted it. [] [] [] [] [] []

[ 02-02-2002, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Trunks ]

Durin's Bane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1700

posted      Profile for Durin's Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Durin's Bane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lol!
From: New Mexico USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Airë Tári
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1656
posted      Profile for Airë Tári   Email Airë Tári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A.I, eh? Top Secret, eh? Taking morphine aren't you, eh? Ah, well White Gold Wielder, (forgetting Trunks's comment for the moment) I too thank you for the welcome.
From: The outer ring of Saturn | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pippin fan
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1272
posted      Profile for Pippin fan   Email Pippin fan   Edit/Delete Post 
Of course WGW is Citizen #2, he is Steward and Citizen #1 is the king. There won't be a Citizen #1 until 2003 when the king will return.
Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eorl the Young
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 843
posted      Profile for Eorl the Young   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Number 1 = The One = Eru = Iluvatar.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Disclaimer: If this was a touchy subject, then I'm so sorry and hope you won't take anything I have said or done or in any way referred to personally; nor do I hope you get mad and have the urge to give me a good thrashing. Thank you for your patience.

From: Denmark, home of the highest mountains in Europe | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Laurenendôrian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 106

posted      Profile for The Laurenendôrian   Email The Laurenendôrian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
2003?

I think that you'll be ringing the trumpets a little too early, my friend. He's not due back till 3019, at the earliest.

From: Taruithorn | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You people do realize that this thread is nearly 2 years old right? []
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 887

posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wierd thread
Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Airë Tári
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1656
posted      Profile for Airë Tári   Email Airë Tári   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*chokes* 2 years old? Bloody...
From: The outer ring of Saturn | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allyssa
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1708
posted      Profile for Allyssa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well now. This seems much more friendly than the "Protection of Newbies" thread. Hello all. I have finally got my password difficulties sorted out, so depending on the responses I get, I will probably see you all around.

PS is there a chat room at this site?

From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adanedhel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1011

posted      Profile for Adanedhel   Email Adanedhel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail Allyssa!

Good to see someone else from Australia has decided to join us here at Minas Tirith!
As for the chat room, as far as i know i am pretty sure there isn't one, but there are all sorts of hidden surprises around this place....

at your service,

Adanedhel

From: Hithlum (Dor-Lomin) | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ah yes.. this was a long time ago! []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Floating Log » Welcome ! (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help