Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 45)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Back from my seventh trip to Japan ! [] []

I may post pictures later. []

Btw, melatonin is great against jet-lag. [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN SOME OTHER DAY []

And preferably next year []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rain is better than snow, though.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[] I love snow !

Well then again if I had snow from October until April maybe I would be sick of it []
*is confused and terrified by that prospect* [] []

So I guess things are well as they are []

But we still had 250% more rain in January than usual from what I've read. I miss the sun. []

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd prefer to see snow here than rain.
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You like snow. I do as well. This is what happened in less than three days in Chicago.

Let it snow

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Wow, that's pretty intense [] []

We had 15 cm of snow here in Paris a few days ago, which is quite unusual (happens every 5-10 years). It looked lovely []
And then I slipped on the sidewalk and almost fell. Three times. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Poor you ... []
But as long as it's only "almost fell", it isn't too bad. I'm glad to hear that you didn't completely fall.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Hello, hello. []

It's been two and a half months. []

I have gone skiing with Athene in the meantime. [] Fun was had. []

[ 05-03-2018, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As long as you had fun! And didn't break any bones. Always a slightly dangerous pastime I have always thought, skiing.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Good to hear that MTers still meet up with each other! []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 45)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help