Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 44)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Donkey?

[] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Am I allowed to say that I hadn't seen a bit of Shrek before and that this extract is pretty stupid and hence I'm sure I don't want to see more ? []
(Sorry, I'm French, I'm not used to asking permission to pass snap judgments [] [] ).

My official reason : how could I watch a movie that stars another donkey ? [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I'm shocked that you don't know that's why donkey is called donkey! Next time you come to stay we are watching it, you will see.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Oh. []
*waits for impending apocalypse* []

Okay well then I'll watch it. (<- has no willpower of his own)

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a f**ked back and it feels like I have somebody else's legs! []
From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Did you throw it out wrangling trays of petunias again?
[]

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Nope, picking up two 10ltr pot Viburnum Davidii! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I do love a good Viburnum davidii

I got a new job today [] [] []

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Well done you []
What you doing now?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Assistant Quantity Surveyor, thought I was going to have to go work for one of the big developers but I got headhunted by one of the landscape companies I've never worked for but know really well. Starting Monday, yikes! [] []

What about you, I gather from the Curious Incident of the Viburnum in the Lumbar Vertebrae that you're still working in a nursery?

We need a leaf emoticon:
 -

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Always nice to be headhunted []
I'm now the grower on a nursery that is one of the top six suppliers to the landscape industry.
Maybe we will get to supply you one of your contacts []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*posts while his bf is massaging him in a hotel room in Farmington, NM* []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Back home ! [] []
Jet-lag [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*is still jet-lagged* []
Apparently, my brain has decided that 2 am was the perfect hour to wake up, without the consent of the rest of my body. Ugh. [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I have to have transscrotal ultrasound later. [] [] []

What ? TMI ? Who cares ! I'm talking to myself here. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
An Unexpected Party of One?
*Parties Unexpectedly*
Welcome to my MT world. []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not necessarily a party of one. At least not until the results of the ultrasound are in.

Um... []

How’s your jet lag, Inc’?

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe slightly more than one!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 44)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help