Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 43)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*doesn't get it* [] []
*remembers that show, though* []
*didn't use to like it very much* []

On another note, I'm annoyed at my students' parents who want to have an appointment with me to discuss their children's future even though they are more than 18. Just leave me alone, I have nothing to say to you, parents ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Basically I was just testing to see if gifs worked here. They do!

-

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay let me show you my favorite one ever then :
 -

[]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

That show doesn't hold up very well but that episode was hilarious.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Yes, it made me like Funky Town even more. []

I love the show in general (I've seen all the episodes so many times I know most lines by heart [] , having grown up with it probably helped not seeing its flaws too much) but yeah some episodes are definitely much better than others. The flashback episodes in general are great. []

Oh by the way, this gif goes with a quote : "I'm sooooo drunk." [] (even though it's not technically said at that moment)

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YES FRIENDS
IT IS I
*sees Inc''s post about the furniture*
Aww, not the sofa:

-

[ 09-26-2017, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well we can buy a new one exactly like the old one ! [] []
I have to say I have mixed feelings about that sofa. [] (<- chosen because it's the closest smiley to the idea of a unexpressive face I could find).

*has spent the evening watching The Golden Girls and then his boyfriend creating Super Mario levels* []
What ? I taught for 7 hours today ! []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I just wanted to add that I don't even know what [] is supposed to represent. An alien ? A specific alien ? A scary alien ? *had no knowledge of aliens*
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well I think it was the lovely Freya who recommended it. I'm more of a velvet chaise longue girl myself:

-

I mean, it is verging on the baroque, but if it ain't baroque, don't fix it AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Wow I'm so proud : I got that pun and I only had to think about it for 15 seconds to get it ! []

Well I have to say that sofa looks better to me as well. More like the stuff the Romans would lie on to eat. [] (<- the only eatable smiley)

By the way is it bad that I drank 3/4 of a bottle of wine when I have to work tomorrow ? []

ETA : I like that color also. Actually, I think that would look good in your dining room. [] []

[ 09-26-2017, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

It would look FAB in my dining room. Of course, I would have to take out all of the other furniture, but it would be absolutely worth it. Now to acquire a satin negligée and a box of bonbons, and I'm all set.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Haha that sounds like a proper depiction of Athene to me []
I wonder what your cats would have to say about it. []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

As long as there was room on there for them, I think they'd be all in favour. They basically think they are lions in need of a throne anyway.
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

OHAI.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF GOOD NEWS : 'TIS THE WEEK-END ! []

YES I WRITE IN ALL CAPS NO I DON4T CARE [] []

And yes on French keyboards you have to shift to write digits. And periods. [] [] []

E : extra 'r'

[ 09-29-2017, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

-

[ 09-29-2017, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*week-end is over* []
*doesn't want to get up* []
*has to go the the gym* []
*might make it all better by napping later* []

[ 10-02-2017, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I didn't take a nap but I worked instead. Wasn't half bad. [] [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Live action Bambi
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

The video is cute []
I haven't seen Bambi and really don't care about it though []
I wanted to sleep late today but there's construction work going on in my building [] []
I may have to medicate myself. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*was woken up by the sound of a drill being used in his building* []
*fell back to sleep* []
*was woken up again by the sound of a jackhammer being used with burning passion* []
*fell back to sleep again* []
[repeat third step] []
*decided to get up* []
*jackhammer stopped* []

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wandering Tuor
Bambi and Thumper have nothing on those two. I almost forgot to mention what my wife said: “Awww”.  - <---Think of this with a smile as if welling up with happy tears.

Inc
Life is full of rude awakenings... ( Argh. I actually said that out loud.  - ) ...and irony. Try sleeping late on a Sunday. Best day to do it. No construction crews (usually) and you get to sleep off The Unexpected Saturday night Party.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Oh yeah obviously Sunday was better (even though there was still construction going on for some reason [] ). I just wanted to complain []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*poked himself into the eye* []
It feels like a mini-knock out.

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I LIKE
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 43)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help