Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 42)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello

[]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*yawn*
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*nudges Snöwdog to wake him up then waves with a smile on face*
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*doesn't wake up because it is a silent party*
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
nudges Snowy as well but he's sleeping like a dragon in a hundred years sleep.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Rip Van Snowdog
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aha, looks like the boss got the old place back up and running again []
Well done sir! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

This was unexpected! Let's Party!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*parties* []

Well, hullo to whoever's here and listening !
*pours a glass of cold water on everyone's head*
*makes a carboad cut-out of people who are not around*

Now we have a party ! []

I'm going to try to post here every day. Oh and I also want to come up with some things to say as a context to use all those MT smilies I haven't used before. (Yes I'm getting ready for a long talk to myself [] )

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Hello back to you sir. How's it hanging? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOOK
AT
THE STATE
OF THIS PLACE
[] [] []
Wetty, did you send some of your bog monster friends to squat here while we were away? Place smells like something died in it. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Sorry about that Dubious, must be the aftermath of the curry I ate last night! []
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MT smileys, ranked:

1. []
2. []
3. []
4. []
5. []
70. [] ( [] )

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hum, a ranking of MT smileys. That sounds interesting []

(Incidentally I feel relieved that I understood why you chose [] at your least favorite one. I haven't forgotten all about this place [] ).

I would have to say :
1. []
2. []
3. []
4. []
5. []

Or something.

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

YAY I CAN DOUBLE POST WOOOT []

(I love that smiley too actually [] )
(It makes everything so much happier [] )

(For instance :
I have a splitting headache []
It's the week-end [] (well that was pretty happy to begin with))

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Honorable mention:

[]
[]

I don't think I ever used [] once, though it seems perfect for me.

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Indeed. []

Smileys I have never or almost never used because I don't understand their meanings : [] [] []
Smileys I have never or almost never used because well they don't fit me or something : [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

There was a thread once where we named all the smileys. Swear to god. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Seriously ? [] You people really have way too much free time []
Okay, time for a nap. []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't initially get the [] , but it seems that I too have remembered more than I thought I would about this forum []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

• []
  • []
  • []
  • []
  • []
  • []
  • []
  • []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I failed and forgot to post yesterday. []

I've started playing a video game on the SNES called Illusion of Time, in Japanese. Still trying to get better at Japanese, hopefully that will help. []

ETA : Has anyone heard from Artaresto recently ? He hasn't posted on facebook in a while and I'm wondering what he's up to. []

[ 09-24-2017, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*stumbles in battle scarred and weary*
This place is a sight for sore eyes! Have y'all seen what the hell is going on out there?

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Ohai. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*has been cleaning the rundown UP non-stop for the last few days* []

You wouldn't believe the things that were below y'all sleeping on the floor of this place [] I think even Orcs are neater []
But it's coming along. We'd better replace all the furniture though. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 42)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help