Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[Test]

[]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Success ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Probably didn't need to test that given the context although [] [] and [] would also have fit. Also possibly []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think that [] fits in most contexts.

Fake edit : Do you think it's bad that I typo-ed that as "fists" ? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Freudian slip? [] []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At least in most UP contexts ... []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rendezvous at facebook. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alloa! Back from Tenerife!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all *waves back*

pi that sounds so wonderful....*dreams of far away places*

Nothing new with me...oh except I got divorced, moved and have new glasses []

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes! Sorry to hear things didn't work out with the old glasses...
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Yeah I have to say that I would be glad that the rendezvous moved to here, for instance. [] [] [] But it's so nice to see everyone []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

Whoa baby []
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, you've been kept busy, Eah!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Hey I have a question for our 2 Norwegians out there []

I was thinking of going to Norway this summer ( [] ) but upon doing some research online I found out that it's not very convenient to travel there if you don't own or rent a car... Apparently there is not a lot of trains ? What about buses, would it be worth it ? And would it be possible to go to remote places in a bus ?
Oh, and how about youth hostels ?

Okay, that was more than one question, but I would be grateful to have some info []

E : typo

[ 04-30-2012, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

There's railroad between our major cities and quite far north, but yeah there's not much. I'd recommend a rental but expect gas prices to be 'extreme'. I know little of buses and youth hostels. []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NOR-WAY Bussekspress is probably the largest bus-company. Here is their list of timetables (even Wikipedia explains about them).

You are of course more independent if you can afford to rent a car ...

Here is the homepage of the Youth Hostel Association in Norway ("Norske Vandrerhjem"). They've even got a couple of hostels in Oslo - Oslo Haraldsheim and Oslo Rønningen.

I really hope we can meet up if you come to Oslo - I'll be out of town for some of the summer, but we can discuss any details later []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Day off []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

Hamburgers or pork chops?
Pork chops or hamburgers?
Beer or wine?
Wine or Beer?
TV or movie?
Movie or TV?
[]

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Beer.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Today be with you ! []

Oh, and I have new glasses ! []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

And with you! []

New glasses? That means new pictures, right? []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Your wish, my command ! []

-

[]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

[]
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Vive le France! []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help