Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  43  44  45 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 24)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So many arrows. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't tell King Harold.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha! For a brief moment I owned the place! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll let you do so for a few hours! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Was hoping el norte would get livened up a bit.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I posted in the other thread about something that I saw written on a dirty white van, that I saw on my way to work today. []

However, that is not the only awesome thing I have seen written on dirty white vans this week. []

Yesterday, I saw one where someone had written (imaginatively) "clean me". []

Underneath, someone much more talented had created a spot-on portrait of Grumpy Cat™, with the word NO printed neatly underneath. []

Of course, now the van can never be cleaned. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Gotta love dirty white vans and finger art!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome ! []

Okay I'm back from Japan. Amazing yes it was ! [] []
Well first of all it was 25-30°C and sunny as opposed to the high of.... 9,5°C and rain we got here on Friday. []
I may post some pictures later when I have uploaded them to.... Facebook. []

People have changed the lights in my stairway from normal (as with switches) to movement-detector-fancy-useless-technology stuff. I don't know exactly what happened, but three days later the lights started blinking non-stop. Thank God I'm not an epileptic. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wat. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Double post kurwa

[ 06-10-2013, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Time elapsed since last post. []

[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

What is kurwa, preciousssss ? []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

I don't know but it sounds damn saucy! Or some fish perhaps?
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Saucy wench?
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Googled it days ago* []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*prefers having an explanation from the poster* []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good point.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Question to the audience: there was an advert, possibly in the late 1990s, which consisted of a series of little people made of fruit in a conga line, saying the words "fruit, tempting fruit" over and over.

Does anyone remember the product that was advertised? []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I have no idea, but that seems like a weird commercial. []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Inc': Polish equivalent to f**k.

[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I should have known. []

Question/Game : Who whill guess (no cheating) which of the US states has the lowest highest point, and which has the highest lowest point ? []

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Guessing (no research)...
Highest low point - Hawaii
Lowest high point - Iowa

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Both wrong. [] []

Well, Hawaii is an archipelago, so it's highest lowest point is zero meter. Not a good guess. [] []

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

The lowest point in Hawaii is at sea level. Name a state in which no part of it is below sea level. If every other state has a portion of it that is below sea level then Hawaii has the highest low point.

What does it being an archipelago have to do with it? It’s still a state.

Anyway, that's where I got my guess (read: SWAG). Iowa was just a WAG.
[]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 24)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  43  44  45 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help