Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 23)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely hula picture!

Yes, meeting again would have been good []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm busy, and I'm even busier now that Aiwendil is here for a week before going back to Vancouver. [] [] [] [] []

But yeah, I'm here, because, well, a guy needs a break sometimes []

I really should lose the habit to write a message here and then assume no-one's going to reply on the same day. That only makes it happen more. So I'll be around as much as possible today. []

How are things going on with you guys ? A friend of a friend got badly beaten up in Paris because he was walking arm in arm with his ex-boyfriend in the street. []

On another note, I'm going to Japan in three weeks and I have to decide what I'll do there.

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone. It's been a while...

I have good news and sad news.

Good news is that I got engaged.

Sad news is that my dad passed away. He had a long term medical condition and in the last 9 months his health was declining. The doctors had given us 48hours near the end and we were very lucky to get that time with him. His whole family managed to come to visit him (that was the most touching part, and really helped me to realise how important family is. There's always going to be politics, but when it matters they're always there for each other). Been an emotional roller coaster.

Hope everyone's ok! My love to everyone. []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good to see you, Telpy! *hugs*
Congratulations on your good news! []
Do come back and give us more details!

And my sympathy for your sad news. No wonder it's been an emotional roller coaster. []
Great that you were able to have that time together for the leave-taking. Yes, some matters are above politics.

With me, things are as usual, meaning basically fine. Lots to do at work, as always, but I like my job, and I like my colleagues, so it's fine.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

The Unexpected Party - The Silence ... []
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"The Unexpected Silence"
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH []

Anyway, I wanted to answer to Telpy's post, but I forgot. Will do it later today. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I saw the London marathon at the weekend!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Did someone step on a sheep?
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I just wanted to tell you, Telpy that it's good that your family was able to put their quarrels on the side and that people were there for each other. I can tell you it's not always the case, and to me I think 'family' has lost almost all meaning...

In any case, I'm sending some [] your way.

Apart from that, I did not walk on a sheep. Poor thing ! [] But I am going to Japan again on Sunday, were I hope I'll be walking on a lot of things. []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is that an innuendo? []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I don't know, I don't really know what I meant. []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like this game... []

I'm going over to site now with some metal paint... []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Unintended Innuendo? []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Intended Unnuendo. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Unattended Inundieendo
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ray Harryhausen has died.
[]
PLEASE DO NOT POKE THE YMIR []
THE YMIR: PLEASE DO NOT POKE HIM []
PARTICULARLY TODAY AS HIS CREATOR IS NO MORE []
AND HE HAS A SAD []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have a nice weekend!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks around and sees everyone asleep in bean-bag chairs...

*Unexpected Dead Party*

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

*opens one eye*
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

*Closes one eye, then opens again*
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Not so much Unexpected Dead party. And now I'm exhausted after that posting spree! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

*Expected Dead Party*
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Dead Flowers
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 23)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help