Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm !
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*peeks head in*

*streaks*

*cackles*

[] []

I may have been watching too much Game of Thrones of late.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If we're playing the game of thrones, I want to be Tyrion.

With regard to stalking, I think that Facebook can actually be an antidote to it as much as a facilitator. One just has to type in the status box "is off to the gym" and then head to the pub instead. The stalkers all end up befuddled. Underhand tactics, perhaps, but how else can stalkers be induced to up their game?

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, well you're about the same height so that would work.

I want to play Cersei. [] Or someone who gets to diddle Jon Snow. I haven't read much of the books so no spoilers! []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If we're playing the game of thrones, I want to be Tyrion.
Predictable much ? [] []

quote:
One just has to type in the status box "is off to the gym" and then head to the pub instead. The stalkers all end up befuddled. Underhand tactics, perhaps, but how else can stalkers be induced to up their game?
Pure genius. That may be why I lost all track of Thingy []

If we're playing Game oh Thrones, then I want to be... maybe Arya ? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lilli! []
If you love GoT that much, you should enjoy Texts from Westeros. [] I've made a few of the graphics on that blog. [] Some Cersei, some Tyrion; no Jon yet, though. I haven't found the right text for him. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We've established in the past that the citizens of MT are generally rubbish stalkers. [] We're too lazy, badly organised and easily dis- OOH! A KITTEH! []

-

I mean. Um. What was I saying? []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

hahaha Brae, I love it!! Also, at the rate this series is going, the one who diddles Jon is going to end up being his mother. Mr. Martin is very obsessed with incest. []

Oooh I'm going on a cruise next week to the Caribbean! [] I just remembered. I can't wait!

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
donkey's influence pops up in some unexpected places
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lilli:
quote:
Also, at the rate this series is going, the one who diddles Jon is going to end up being his mother. Mr. Martin is very obsessed with incest.
The main theory about Jon's mother would suggest that unlikely. But if it's true, there are a lot of fans who are shipping him with his aunt. Which might be considered okay in some places [including my country according to the marriage act [] - it's implied, not stated].

[ 04-13-2012, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*streaks*
Dammit! I missed it! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
The main theory about Jon's mother
Ohh... I wonder if it's someone I've met yet. Probably not. Oooh I need to keep reading!
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
OOH! A KITTEH!
Cuteness! []

We don't only love LOLCATS, the wordless ones are good, too.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Those books are annoying, Lilli. I 'm re-reading them, and there is - especially in the first book - so many things that I dread to read happening that I don't want to read the book in hope it may change over time [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Drive by posting! BAM! []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps you could drive by SSA's "Learning New Language" thread? You may have valuable input. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Facebook is what you make it.

Nobody can stalk you unless you let them stalk you. Only your friends can stalk you, and my friends can stalk me all they want.

There's a little thing called privacy settings on there.

I thought I just saw a Thingy! []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

A Thingy and a Snowman in the one day? [] Is the world about to end or something? []

I better go to sleep if that's the case. []

Have fun while I'm gone, daylighters.

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*waves to Thingy (who probably has left and doesn't see it [] )*
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll let Thingy know you waved to him Varny. I'll send him smoke signals or something.

*hopes Braedini had a good sleep and dreamed deep*

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Good to see you both anyway ! [] []

Going to a concert later today.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Hope you enjoyed the concert, Inko!
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Who was it?
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Classical : Ibert, Dutilleux and De Falla. It was nice ! [] I have to start writing that damn review now []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

All unknown but classical is nice! []

Review of what exactly? [] [] []

Nice day at work today. []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

So, I'm probably going to Finland in late September. To meet that dwarf and the goddess he married. I need to book the tickets soon though because damn prices go up fast. But no matter! I will be there! And France! And the UK to visit friends. And possibly Spain but I'm not sure how to squeeze that in.

Ahhh it's been so loooooooooong! []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party - The Silence before the Storm ! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help