Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 9)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Same to you!

E: *top of page dance of Christmassyness, complete with tinsel and bells*

[ 12-26-2013, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year DQI. Where's your mum? Doesn't she like to dance anymore?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks and same to you! [] I'm not sure why she's vacated the City, actually. I must get her back here and dancing with the rest of us. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, do get her back!

Happy 2014, Newts!

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we should just superglue everyone's asses to the chairs... or maybe a commode to prevent certain problems.
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] It's an idea.
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't work. Damn useless superglue.
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Give it chance, they have to sit down for it to adhere!
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[whisper] I saw her wander in yesterday... Do you think she knows. [/whisper]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[whisper] Who? [] [/whisper]
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

You know who!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

If I knew, I wouldn't have asked. []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

But how can you not know? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Well, there are a lot of females on MT... []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
DQ, don't you live with your mum?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Indeed, Snowdog. Still in my crypt. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
ndeed, Snowdog. Still in my crypt []
[] say g'day to her for me. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You want me to say hello to my crypt? [] Very well! Hello, little crypt. How are you today? Really? Excellent! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

you call yer mum a crypt? Wow...
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Quick! Organise a search party! Snowdog's lost his sense of humour! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] ... as I humor you ... []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Do you even know what you're talking about? []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I do do you.
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Need saving?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Constantly, Telpy. [] How are ya?

It'd help if you used a little punctuation, Snowdog. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 9)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help