Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 8)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Possibly, but I do like Japan...

E: *top of page dance made difficult by wearing the interesting combination of a Gollum costume and a kimono*

[ 01-05-2013, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I said live, not raw. Ewww.
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know you did, but it's the natural progression!

Sushi > Sashimi > Gollumi... []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*has the City to herself, runs amok*

Muahahahaha!

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not so, Missy! I am here. Muahahahahah.

Btw, the nearest Japanese restaurant doesn't serve Gollumi. I did ask.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Well it's obviously not a very good restaurant then! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

*raid the chocolate cupboard*

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Iau-No-Mates? []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*knocks*
Delivery for the Golden Newt?

-

Are you the proprietor? OK, sign here please.

-

Thanks, have a good day.

*you open box*

-

[] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] That's one good looking cake, Athene!

[] (<- sugar rush)
[]
[]

Unless that cake is a lie!

[ 09-21-2013, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, nice cake. But, what the heck is that thing in the lower-right corner of the picture? []
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The cake may or not be a lie... []

A, I would reply, if I was here except that I'm not because I'm not a Newty, that it is a portal gun. But I can't tell you that, because I'm not here. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Let them eat cake.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I'll vouch for you Athene, you brought cake! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

OR DID I
[]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Well, either way I believe the Newt opened it's doors in a recent incarnation.

Cups of tea for all!

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[] "Well, either way I believe the Newt opened it's doors in a recent incarnation.

Cups of tea for all!"

Yes, even to us who were kicked out on many occasions. [] []

"I'll have Russian Caravan straight."

as I check out the Golden Nude Hostess.... []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

However, if you misbehave I will chase you out with a broom. Be warned! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*haul out the Christmas tree with the help of some very disgruntled tinsel-draped wood elves* []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Merry Christmas, Absent Newties! Have an excellent time. *raise tea in a tankard to make it look like ale* []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas/God jul/Wesołych Świąt! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nawzajem, Artaresto, i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku []

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Am I the only one in the City today? []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps you were - so a belated Merry Christmas today!
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 8)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help