Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 6)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome, SSA. I don't like people causing unnecessary comfrontation in friendly chat threads. Or picking on my Daddy. Humph. [] (If he were here I'd be giving him a heads-up too, for the record.)

E: *Top of Page Dance of Defence*

[ 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have reported The Sherriff to WGW for cyber-bullying of Singollo (as was ) and me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
DQ, I've sent you a PM about the RPing []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Varna! I'll read it in a little while, I have to go and yell at/hide from the television. How can Rafa get taken to a 5th set THIS early in Wimbledon?! It's bad for my nerves... []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, you didn't mean he won, did he? I was hoping he'd loose. One less for Murray to worry about.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I support Rafa and no, he lost, it was horrible. [] Personally, I don't think Murray's very good and I won't support him just for his nationality. Anyway, you/Murray should worry still IMO, Rosol will MASSACRE him if he plays like that. He's like a machine.
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When did the Wimbledon games start this year, and for how long are they running?

I think I've only watched them once (and only on TV even then) to any larger extent - I was staying with some friends in Amersham in late June 1978. I watched Bjørn Borg win - a fellow Scandinavian []
Not his first Wimbledon victory, nor his last, as far as I remember.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, murray did win. I felt a bit sorry for the other bloke, though. Poor guy looked knackered. I suppose that's what happens when you run around a tennis court for around 3 hours. The other thought I couldn't help thinking was that for nor person playing tennis they do have a lot of entourage. I thought I was going to see a group huddle at one stage!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Wimbledon started on the 25th, Varna. One week to go! I believe Bjorn was very good, I never saw him sadly. I'd like to actually GO sometime, but for now the TV will have to do. []

Sadly he did indeed, Hamfast. But I seriously doubt that he'll win. He's not up to it (yet) IMO. Anyway, they are professionals, they SHOULD be able to play for a long time without being totally exhausted. I don't expect them to look fresh the whole time, that wouldn't be natural, but still.

[ 07-01-2012, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

It would be even better to actually be there. For me, TV was fine, and these days I don't even follow it much.

It seems the RP will cover some New Year's celebrations - that might be a good occasion for a new character to enter, if you want her to?

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

You see more on TV, or so I'm told.

Yes, I really should get around to that. I seem to have been acquiring things that needed doing more urgently. I will attempt to get some progress made on the RP front ASAP!

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

You certainly get a closer view on TV - the cameras can zoom in where the audience cannot go []

Looking forward to RPing with you []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Sometimes they zoom in where they shouldn't IMO. []

As am I, should be fun! []

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*staggers in*

We are the champions no time for looserss!!!!

#we won at pool!!!

Guinness if you please

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Champions! So you've been promoted to the Premier League.
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just harsh hamfast
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Good stuff, Zen. [] *hand the booze*
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

The Yule goat is galloping across the hearth. So adorable!

Happy Yule, everyone - mead all round:

-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

I have to double, you miserable lot?

But really, I must. Daughter has found one of our xmas cd's. If it isn't called "The Tackiest Christmas Songs of All Time", then it should be. And she has turned up the volume. I shall be reduced to decorating the xmas cake...

Bah humbug!

edit: Noooooo! She just kindly informed me that it isn't one cd - it's a 3 cd set. Anybody want their turkey stuffing?

[ 12-22-2012, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A Finnish Christmas Goat!

Word. []

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Courtesy of the notorious Ikea []

It's so adorable! We also have a teeny one. This is all the fault of my wanting to learn a Scandinavian language, and Daughter having a Danish friend and a Swedish "daddy".

Go Norse!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Ho-ho-howdy SSA and Eled.

Tacky Christmas music is a must!

*is laughing far too much at some of the sound effects in The Spinners - The Twelve Days of Christmas*

Typo... Laughing too much.

[ 12-22-2012, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi-ya DQ! Great to see you again! Still evil as ever? []
From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Absolutely! [] [] Good to see you too! How've you been?
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

Oh yes Ikea! In Finland "Santa" used to wear (and I mean in the real old times) a goat-ish mask and wasn't considered friendly. Quite weird. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 6)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help