Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] ... [] ... [] [] ... []

E: *top of page dance of stealth-emote cake eating*

[ 11-23-2011, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All full of the christmas spirit are we? []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh sure ...

-

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Pudding! I don't think I've ever had that, it's not very popular in Mordor. []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This might be more your style of pudding ...

-

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Flaming pudding! Excellent.
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I always try to hide the existence of Christmas pudding from foreigners - it's so wet and stodgy and disgusting.

WE are having Mississippi Mud Pie for dessert on Christmas Day, made by my excellent baking daughter []

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*yoink some pie* []

Merry Christmas etc to all! []

[ 12-24-2011, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Yule, and Happy December 25th to those of no known affiliation []

Now, if I could only wrap the pressies, finish decorating the cake, and work out how to finish making the mysterious 'thing' for Daughter, I'd be ready for the starting gun!

Or I could just crack open the wine...

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Don't tell me I'm the only one in The City today... []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Hello DQ! I popped in to wish a very happy Christmas to absent friends - escapees to Fb *spits*, I suspect. []

Nearly time for Downton, and the tv is playing up []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

How did you find Downton? I was worried it was going to be the most depressing thing ever!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

All ready to be passed out by new year, Newties? []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Downton was truly depressing for around 80% of the episode - however, seeing Sir Wretched on the receiving end of a hearty right hook made my day [] My only concern about the ending is, with what are they going to follow that in the third series?

I have to admit that my predictions were not very accurate; I had Sir Wretched being set upon by everyone from Matthew to Lady Violet, His Lordship having a crafty frolic with a servant wench (though Lady Rosamund's swain obligingly took over that role), and the episode ending with a festive public hanging of Bates.

Still, there's always next year []

And now it's time to investigate the New Year's Eve alcohol hoard, and follow Mod Sabre around the world ...

[ 12-31-2011, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Happy New Year! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Happy New Year everybody!

And thank you Varna []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

It was, it was. [] Wretched getting what was coming to him was very satisfying! Just like Thomas in S1. Nice precitions. [] As for S3, more drama for M&M when Wretched publishes her story out of spite, just before we find out that he was involved in Vera's death. That'll get Bates off the hook. Then there's Sybil spawning a chimney sweep...

Did you make it around the world with Mod Sabre? I saw him at the UK's New Year.

Speaking of which, Happy New Year all (now it's really 2012). []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
TDQI=VFKBL

Any good beer left here? []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What about a pint of Blackadder?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't think it's nice to talk about people in acronyms. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lol. Try and have some fun! []

Blackadder.... sounds like a winter brew. But it will be fine as its not so hot today . []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I don't think it 'fun' to say things in code about people... I call that rude, as you wouldn't be saying something NICE about someone in a way they could not understand. []

Anyway, it's FREEEEZING here, more hot drink than cold beer weather really. []

[ 02-03-2012, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

It's freezing here as well. In some places in this area you ought to go into your freezer to warm up - it would be less cold inside the freezer than out of doors. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help