Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 10)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The usual - trudging through each new day. []

Nothing new on TV these last few days that's caught my fancy, so bored out of my face. [] Any suggestions?

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So often the way. I'm less trudging and more stumbling around frantically as I try to catch up with things. []

Break out the DVD collection and watch all your favourite films again? I hardly watch TV so my DVDs get a lot of viewing. []

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXVI - Pikkupstix RFP (Page 10)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help