Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 45)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Snöwdog - Should that be your new UP quote ?
Hmm... I kinda like the quote I have, but IF you decide to move me from the visitor slot to a member slot, you can use this as the quote. But only in a new UP thread... []

[ 03-27-2012, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inky-what you clearly need is a job where colouring in maps is work! (That's why I like teaching kids-it means you can play around and call it work, and also I get to indulge my megalomaniac side!)
Getting a bit warmer here now, and hubby's memorial tree is already in bud! Let's hope it doesn't get colder again.

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hmm... I kinda like the quote I have, but IF you decide to move me from the visitor slot to a member slot, you can use this as the quote. But only in a new UP thread...
Hint taken. []
If you like the one you have, I will let it this way. I can still move you up to the member list anyway []

Elanor - Yeah that would be great ! It's kind of like Athene's job, actually [] But I really can't complain about what I'm currently doing, so I'll just colour stuff on my free time []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heh heh.. I always took pride in being a well-loved arty crasher, but since I've been hanging out her enough, I guess I'm a regular now.
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Morning thread. Nice warm Friday here with Easter approaching. What are people doing this weekend?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Playing ping-pong.
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just havin a few jars in the frenchmans cove blackpool
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ping pong?

Remember gnip gnop?

-

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Weird.

By the way, pi, there's a guy at my gym that looks just like you. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That does look weird! You work out, Incky?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been looking through boxes looking for papers - even found them in the end ...
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
You work out, Incky?
I resumed working out since I started getting paid, i.e. last October [] I go 2 to 3 three times a week, I like the place because there's not many people and it's close to my appartment. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Okay, this week-end I'll be launching a New UP (finally, I know !). But you have to promise me that you'll all (including me) be posting more and about all the stupid stuff we used to chat about. And don't tell me we've used it all up, that's impossible []

Maybe I should just kill and utterly destroy facebook. [] [] [] []

But for now I really should sleep. I taught for 10 hours straight without having lunch today, and during 7 of those hours I was standing. Oh, and I had only one 15-minute break. I'm glad it's over. []

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Maybe I should just kill and utterly destroy facebook.
[] DO IT! DO IT! []

I don't use it, so the only thing its absolute destruction will do for me is stop others just presuming I'm on there. I do not use Facebook. And I will never use Facebook for personal reasons. I may use it for professional reasons. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hear! Hear!
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Hear what?
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Hear Braeden's wise words about Facebook.
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Re: Facebook: I like it insofar it's nice to see pics of people and interesting linkks, etc, but the overflow of mundane statuses and pics is appalling. So I use it mostly to browse people and do some light level stalking. [] []

Last day of Easter today. [] I'm going to stay awake tonight as I slept quite late today and tomorrow's work is not that demanding (as far as I can see). []

And I have deserved a 'relaxing' day. Last Wednesday I and three others worked from 0700-2230. [] Quite exhausted thereafter. [] []

So, Inc', is this enough pointless chat for you? []

E: Wuite?

[ 04-09-2012, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

I've got a job interview tomorrow evening - I work part-time, and this is another part-time job that can be combined with the first one.
If I get it ...
There are three candidates to be interviewed.

And I'm back in Oslo from my holidays, and it's snowing ... []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

So what exactly is light-level stalking, precious? [] Good luck, Varna!
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Light level stalking includes checking out a few [preferrably profile] pictures, their wall, and other miscellaneous info people like to share with the world. High level is what I consider more like creeping - checking every day, commenting... and possibly having a wank. [] (No, I haven't been there [] )

Varna: I don't feel bad for you at all. [] With a ~20ºC spell earlier, and we having snowy weather the last 10 days, I think it's failry deserved. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 45)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help