Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  44  45 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
People. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know ! It's crazy. People are acting both hysterical and stupid. []

Do you have your license yourself ?

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
what up bitches. Lillianna with 2 l's and 2 n's is in the house!

Currently my life situation is like a rollercoaster (tired analogy is tired): on one hand I have an awesome, sweet, extremely caring bf who I adore but on the other hand I have zero friends now that I'm back in Cali (other than Neytari who I really should see more often but she's busy with school) and was laid off so I'm a bit depressed about that. I have no money and no idea what to do with my life or how to get there. AWESOME, right? [] No. WRONG. []

God, these are truly the best emoticons around. []

EDIT: Just read about your bad news, Inc. Hope everything goes okay. []

[ 03-22-2011, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YES MY EBIL PLAN WORKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA !!!!1111!!

Oops, I got a little carried away. []

I just meant that Lilly has posted ! I have missed this. Oh yes. [] []

I'm sorry to hear about what you said, though. I see what you mean. [] We were talking about it with Theney this week-end. I hope it gets better soon, you deserve it. Hang in there and enjoy the bf and Ney !

Thanks for your kind words, too []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

By the way, Lilli, I didn't know you had a blog about your travels ! I just read the posts about New York and they were HILARIOUS [] []
I had forgotten a few details ! Very well written anyway, and a pleasure to read []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ohai thar! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII!!! [] [] [] []

I cannot resist the power of French seduction. Also, French people are the origins of American hipsters. True story™.

Oh yeah that blog. Haha man it's been awhile since I've updated that. [] I should do some stuff around here. It's hard for me to blog about places I haven't been to recently (like Paris or something) because I forget so many details. Glad you liked reading it though. []

And yes, I do hope my situation gets better. I will hopefully start volunteering again with teh puppies and kittehs, so that will definitely lift my spirits for sure.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lilli! Good to see you!
Hope things get better soon ...
And for you as well, Inc'!

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Also, French people are the origins of American hipsters. True story™.
[]
We made da East Willamsburg hood. Don't deny it.

Yeah, your style is real great. You rock. []
Although you talk a lot about me having to do my laundry. I guess it bothered you [] [] []

Varna > thanks.

I'm listening to Japanese enka at work !

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just dislike being misrepresented as straight [] []

*hugs* to Inky and Lilli whom I don't see enough, sorry [] I'm becoming hermitty again, and yeah, school. Two books a week usually, which doesn't sound like much, but...Also Reader Response questions which I hate with burning cause they color how I read the whole book []

Heh, gonna come out to FB, LJ, and Twitter on the first [] 1: It's half-assed; 2: I will always remember the date; 3: It's in the spirit of "is she or isn't she?" I have carefully cultivated over the last couple years []

(for those who live in sensible places that don't celebrate April Fool's Day, every April 1st it's tradition for people to play practical jokes and lie to each other. I always loudly abstain from this "holiday" aside from posting a quote from "Amelie." Thus people are gonna think I'm making it up and I'm looking forward to reactions [] )

(BTW I'm still technically bi, not les, but I don't want dudesecks [] )

[ 03-23-2011, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Hah, fun idea, Ney [] I shall have to pay extra attention at your status on that day []

Oh, btw : HAAAAIIIIII IT'S BEEN TOO LONG ! [] (You deserved it, too [] [] )

quote:
aside from posting a quote from "Amelie."
Which quote is it []
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Status and a video if I find the time to make one. Might do that tomorrow...

[] []

"I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant..."

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If one has an abortion one would have had to have done it while pregnent I would have thought [] I am currently eating Pasta with pasta sauce, I decided to use up all of my little bottle of chilli powder on it to give it some ooomph, but I might have gone a bit too far. This is what I call spicy pasta. I think I need a glass of water!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
milk works better at cutting the picante down to size.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
Although you talk a lot about me having to do my laundry. I guess it bothered you
Really? I don't remember writing that. [] Whoops! I don't remember being bothered either. Oh how my words can come back to haunt me....

Good luck to you Ney! []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well, good if you don't remember then []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I have to tell all you all bitches that this winery's 2008 cabernet sauvignon is ****ing BOMB. I know because I drank 3/4ths of the bottle last night [] [] []

If you are ever in the central california area, GET YOURSELF SOME, SON. Seriously. Life is too short to be a teetotaler. I mean who DOES THAT? (other than recovering alcoholics, geez, I know.. I'm not totally insensitive).

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you enjoyed it Lills. Today, I deliberately left my wallet and any money more than a little change at home because I knew that if I went to the pub I would drink more than I should. Tactic worked as well, I only had one pint.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

3/4ths of the bottle ? Man you must have been tipsy [] []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Yes I was. []

Fake Edit: UGH. Sarah Palin has just come on TV and that bitch's voice is like hearing nails on chalkboard. Won't she go the f*ck away already??

Also, I heard DONALD TRUMP wants to run for Republican Presidential Candidate for 2012. Donald Motherf*cking Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHA [] [] [] []

[ 03-27-2011, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]

I guess it's funnier when you're American [] ;

Anyway, I've been reading old UPs all week-end. Man, I was bored. But then again, those are so funny [] Good times.

Oh and guess what ? I FRIGGIN' GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE BÏTCHEZ ! [] [] []

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Inky! Have a drink on me (but not if you're about to drive [] ). I've got some very nice Russian Cognac if you 'd like a glass with me.
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sarah Palin ... nice to look at & very phucable, but when she opens her mouth, the air spills outwith all the programmed talking points... []

Donald Trump ... now that would be entertaining! "Congress... you're fired!"

(Edit due to too many Sierra Nevada Celebration ales)

[ 03-28-2011, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Thanks Elanor ! I've never had Cognac, Russian or not, so I'd like to try. Bottoms up ! []

Oh, and I had a dream about you. You might want to go check the Dreams thread []

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you telling me that you haven't tried Napoleon's cognac, Courvoisier? What kind of Frenchman are you? []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  44  45 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help