Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  43  44  45 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 24)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here in Britain we get Swifts as Summer bird migrants from North Africa. They do come every year and some nest in the Warehouses opposite my flat. In the last few days they have been flying around in good numbers very vigorously.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey - you're supposed to post about them in the local wildlife thread!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh I love lucid dreams! [] Too long since last time. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Never had one. []
Then again, I really can't complain about my dreams. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a while since my last lucid dream too... [] I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere. *looks around cluttered room in mid-packing-chaos* It had a sci-fi setting; part fun, part scary. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have you read this Hamfast?

Swift flights are spectacular.

[ 06-25-2011, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Durthdil ]

From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs and nice things to eat for the sick and injured* []

quote:
Virginity Is like A Soap Bubble - One Prick & Its Gone
Er, does that mean I'm going to be a virgin forever, even if I find the woman of my dreams? []

I have nothing to report. Spending next weekend with the anime people []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely, Ney. You can claim virginity on a technicality, while being as slutty as you please.
[]
Plus, as we know from the Governator, oral totally doesn't count.
[] *

*overly appropriate smiley use

[ 06-27-2011, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*misses being slutty* []
*remembers he is only slutty when not aware of it* []
*realizes this means he is slutty most of the time* []
[]

Almost holidays. It's fücking 37°C (100°F) today in here [] and I have an oral presentation to do tomorrow a 1.30 [] We need a melting smiley.

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Two "oral" posts in a row! Good job!

My power keeps going off and on and every time it comes back our house's alarm celebrates by sounding a cheer [] [] The anticipation kills me...

I wanna be slutty... I just don't like slutting it up alone. Actually, I'm not sure if I would like it at all []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
^Proper UP conversation.
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well it looks like our usual five minutes of summer is over and gone! A usual British summer consists of people saying what is happening to summer why is it raining all the time? A couple of days of really scorching weather just enough for people to say, isn't it hot we can't do anything in this weather. Then back to normal. Still, the Swifts are nice and they are Swifts I confirmed that with my usual skilfull bird-watching ability, asking my mate Bob in the Pub! Anyway, good-day to you all!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nowt wrong with being a slut []
I'm quite proud of being a 46 year old slut.......but I AM a fussy slut!!!! [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's quite possible to be a slut with just one person, Ney. Next time I'm in a relationship, should that ever occur, I look forward to being imaginatively slutty and faithful at the same time. []

Except for threesomes. That totally doesn't count. []

ETA: 46, eh Swampy? Finally getting to the good stuff?! []

[ 06-27-2011, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
46, eh Swampy? Finally getting to the good stuff?!
Screw your 20's and 30's; the 40's is where the action's at baby!!!! []

[ 06-27-2011, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Wetwang ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

You're twice my age !
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am officially getting paid to surf the internet, at least for today. I have zero work to do. Does that mean I win at life? []

Seriously, though, I think I will go crazy if I have to stay here longer than 6 months. It's just ridiculously easy and I have a goddamn Master's degree so why shouldn't I look for something better? I really want to try for a literary agency apprenticeship, but because this is Southern California and not NYC, I pretty much will have to contact the agencies directly and see if they'd be willing to take me on. Not sure how to do this to a total stranger, out of the blue.... but there's got to be one that has a formal internship program.... right??

First world problems, I know, but there's got to be a job out there for me that won't bore me to death. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durthdil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3873
posted      Profile for Durthdil   Email Durthdil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Screw your 20's and 30's; the 40's is where the action's at baby!!!! []
There is one reason not to fear the identity crisis at the 40's... which is getting closer and closer
From: Europe | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wanna be slutty... I just don't like slutting it up alone. Actually, I'm not sure if I would like it at
BEST time to experiment is Halloween.
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Moving 5hrs north in 2 weeks... Fun times. We're renting for 5-6 months while our new house gets built. We'll also be without constant internet access during that time. []

I'll be rewatching Firefly and Game of Thrones and The Princess Bride to keep my internet-related sanity in touch so I won't appear all "newbiefied" upon my triumphant return to the regular interwebs. []
quote:
Lilli: there's got to be a job out there for me that won't bore me to death.
There is. I just haven't been able to set it up yet. [] [] Contact me in 2013. [] If the world hasn't asploded. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Do tell. []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

quote:
Do anime conventions count as Halloween? [] [] [] []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There is. I just haven't been able to set it up yet.
YESSSSS!!! [] [] I will be doing so!
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*is going to an anime convention (sort of) this week-end* []
*is afraid, because it's his first time* []
*wishes his hair was still gray* []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

my colleagues are talking about diet products and one tree hill

oh god

they are talking about how great westlife are

oh god please help me

help me

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : We Thank You For Your Contribution (Page 24)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  43  44  45 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help