Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 41)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tabasco []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, the girl who works at my bank is dumb.

Explanation : I spent the week-end in London. The day before I went there (aka last Thursday) I realized I had lost my credit card. At 11.30 pm, I realized that was problematic, since I needed it to retrieve my train ticket. Thankfully, I managed to remember part of my card #, and I found the rest in an e-mail from the train company, so when I got to the station at 6.15 am, then got me my ticket - telling me that I was lucky because they were not supposed to do that.
(I was glad at that point not to have cancelled my card (I don't know the English idiom for the thing you do when your credit card got stolen) because I wouldn't have been able to get my ticket). []

ANYWAY, I went to my bank on Tuesday to let them know I had lost my card and to take some cash (not having a credit card is a big PAIN). For some reason I couldn't take some cash that day, so I went again the following day. And the girl at the counter, who was the same, told me :

"Oh, you know what's funny ? You didn't lose your card, you just forgot it here last week ! But I didn't realize that earlier, so we still cancelled it yesterday and you have to wait for a week to get a new one ! Hahaha isn't that funny ?"
And I was like "Did you try to call me to let me know my card was here when you found it a week ago ?"
To that she answered "Oh no, when that happens I just put the card away and wait for the customer to come back to the bank to get it".
Me :"WTF ???" [] []

Okay, my story is a little confusing, but the bottom line is : I forgot my fücking card in the fücking bank, and they didn't even call me to let me know ! People are stupid. [] []

Wow, that was one of a hell of a useless post []

[ 03-04-2011, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
New topic people !

I couldn't find a right name, and I thought that this one just started to be too old, so we're having a new one anyway. If anyone has an idea for a title, please say so, and I will edit it. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 41)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help