Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 40)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I rewatched the movies myself recently, but it was on my old small TV! And it took me about a month all in all. But never mind. I expect I will be doing some writing, maybe reading and possibly finishing the Sherlock Holmes DVD I started a few days ago!

[ 02-16-2011, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"The word theory in the theory of evolution does not imply mainstream scientific doubt regarding its validity; the concepts of theory and hypothesis have specific meanings in a scientific context. While theory in colloquial usage may denote a hunch or conjecture, a scientific theory is a set of principles that explains observable phenomena in natural terms."

Yah. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you can think of a way for me to reduce my workload, I'll put more into the new UP!
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc', if you can find a way of halving my current post count, I'll post more in the UP. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting, at least a little bit, people [] []

Varna : Well, I would do this kind of marathon, except that I would do it at night. This way, I would miss most of the second and third film, which would then prevent me from getting to annoyed [] Then again, I would still be moved, though []

Anyway, nice to see you both Elanor and Brae ! I'm sorry I can't take up your work load, Elanor, although I would like to know how things are going with you, it's been a while []

Brae : but no, you need to reach the 30,000 milepost ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
376 []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Brae, if you are about there is a password which I think is in serious need of your attention. Unless you've seen it and have got all the answers anyway and are too sporting to say! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Not hungover. Sleep is teh win. []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The movie marathon was a great success - we started before 10 in the morning and finished after midnight []

The breaks we took between each of the 6 DVDs were definitely needed - it's a rather intense experience to take in so much in one day.

I enjoyed it, too []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Well, be grateful that PJ had to cut a lot out otherwise I think you'd still be viewing them, Varna []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With more and longer breaks - and less battles/fighting - and more of my favorite scenes (Faramir/Eowyn, for example) - I guess I would have enjoyed a whole weekend ... []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...and what to my wondering eyes should appear?

A WT. 'Tis true, he was here.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Yah
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Posting from London, baby ! []

Glad you enjoyed the day, Varna []
WT [] I miss him [] Hope he's doing good.

Athene is coming to visit me in Paris mid-March ! [] [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Say hello to Theney and Donkey for me, Incky! I'm not going to beg her to come back, but a post or two would be nice. You can tell her that this place is still alive if not quite kicking. Unless kicking WH counts. And the UP is now open to all. I hope she's all right anyway. Only two days to go and I have 3 days of work.
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

quote:
You can tell her that this place is still alive if not quite kicking. Unless kicking WH counts.
[]

What are you doing in London, Inc'! [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Ham > Well, she won't come back, that's for sure. Because she cannot. [] []
quote:
And the UP is now open to all.
HAY ! That decision has yet to be taken. [] []
Art > I'm not sure. [] I like it better than I used to, though [] I want to go to Norway ! We would have a meet-up with you and Varna. You guys haven't even met yet, have you ? Funny, since you're the only two Norwegians (?) in here. It's kind of like me and Nash []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Then bring Nash over and it's all good! []

Cannot? []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

That''s right, Artaresto and I have never met.
We don't exactly live next door to each other - an hour's flight, or several hours by train, I think?

If you all come to Oslo, though, I'll be right there []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Now there was me thinking that everyone in Norway live next door to each other, it's only a small place on the map!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Norway is much bigger than the UK... []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

It only has far less people.
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Some might argue that's a good thing for Noway!
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, tomorrow morning I'm off for Acapulco, and then a cruise through the Panama Canal.
Have fun, everyone. Back in two weeks!

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Don't they have the Internet on the panama canal then, Pi? have fun!
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 40)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help