Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 39)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We do have rugby and american football, but it is not very widespread. As with snooker, I think there's 15 tables in all or Norway.
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Art > Yes, I intend to, but I've been trying to recall the name I wanted to give to the new UP []

I don't like rugby - too violent for my taste, and they even try to pretend it's not violent at all, but manly in a sophisticated way... Yeah, right. Ugh. Kind of like boxing to me.

Anyway, I've just started a new internship for school in a theoretical chemistry laboratory (I'm sure you all wonder what that could mean [] ) and they are currently moving. So it means that next week I'll be going to a café that has wireless network to work with my boss [] []

[ 02-06-2011, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rugby is awesome to play (on an amateur level). I love being quasi-violent. []

Laboratories. []
Except when experimenting on your own. And playing around. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We're 39 pages into a party that is titled something something 2010, yet its the 2nd month of 2011. I'll quote the High-Five'n White Guys & say "LAME"

[]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I wonder how many pages the next one will reach []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hang over recovery tips please?
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Milk! []
Sleep. []

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The hair of the dog that bit you!

or...

Coffee and rehydrate with a lot of water and an aspirin.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Urgh, I hate medicine. Not sure what I hate more.

Movement hurts. Food scents making me puke. Attempted pasta. First half went down well and down hill after that.

And I feel grr. Very inappropriate.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Medicine should not be needed. Sleep will take care of it. If you can manage to sleep, that is. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hang over tips please?
Drink a lot of Alcohol the night before! Oh, you said Hang over recovery tips! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I usually do nothing and drink lots of Coke. Then again, I don't really get hangovers []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Not hungover today because I slept for 12 hours. []
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I remember those days. [] Now I'm lucky to get 7 hours of sleep. []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Word. I used to sleep longer, but after an exhaustive week this was a pleasant exception. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am quite capable of sleeping for 12 hours on the trot at weekends but I have noticed that doing this does shorten the weekend considerably!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

8-9 hours sleep on weekdays shortens the week considerably! []
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

[] Happy Valentine's Day! []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Happy normal day ! []
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Hey! What's with the [] ?
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

[]
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

pi : j/k []

Btw, I'm posting from work []

[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Okay, people, I'll be opening a new UP soon. But I want you to give your best in the new, fresh one, okay ? Let's try to have some more activity in this place *dusts off spider-webs*

I promise I'll try to be good.
I owe you more picutures of Japan and a weird train story from my last trip to Scotland [] []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

*gives best*
Oh, not yet. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*gives something, as she realises she has only been reading on this page* []

I'll be going to a movie marathon on Saturday - a friend of mine with a big TV screen has invited us to a viewing of the LotR trilogy. All day ...

I'm looking forward to it - if I get disappointed, I'll discuss it in a different thread. []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Ninjas vs. Pirates : Showdown 2010 (Page 39)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help