Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 54)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cute Kitteh's nice to see you enjoyed yourself! I likes Sushi! But I think I had my own fish and chips on Sunday. Plus a nice trip to a couple of Pubs. Curiously enough, I must have been to the only one in Watford that wasn't showing football on that Sunday afternoon. I think I preferred to listen to music honestly.

whipserwhispertheneyareyouonlivejournalendswhiper?

Edit: Did I say Watford? I meant Hobbiton, obviously!

[ 11-30-2009, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lills, I just burst out laughing so hard at that photo that I scared my own cat. Simba fled the room and ran outside. [] That is one amazing photo!!!! I have to show Eric later, he will die! []

Also, HELLO, was there any hot lesbian sex???? Should I be jealous??? And shame on you for not taking photos!!!!! []

Hamfast
quote:
Psst, do I see a UP quote up above by Keo?
[] []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who were the two other guests ? S&A ? []

Oh, sorry, you set the table for the cats. []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
S&A would be correct. []

Keo - no hot lesbian sex, but we were watching some hot Lucas for a little while.... [] []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MY GAY PR0NZ
LET ME SHOW U THEM
[]
At one stage I think the cats did indeed think that the extra place settings were for them.
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/05/02/nom-nom-nom-2/
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have found that one disadvantage of having re-usable shopping bags is that I keep on frigging losing mine! []

Edit1: I am also about to buy some swimming trunks as I think I might take up swimming, and some Xmas cards and post them! So I feel all Chrismasy one, two, three merry christmas everyone, bing bing bong!

Edit2: Is anyone going to do any of those highly amusing MT Xmas greeting cards thread like last year, Wetty?

[ 12-01-2009, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] WARNING []

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS LEVELS OF CUTE. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION, DIABEETUS OR ARE OF A SURLY DISPOSITION. DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE SQUEEING. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.

Surprised Kitteh

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an old piano score at home that says "This may not be sold in Great Britain" [] [] [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Piano music incites British people to violence. That's why you never see any pianos in England. They're illegal. There is one in the Pump Room in Bath, but they have taken the keys out. It's kind of a curiosity, actually; tourists know what it is but I think the natives assume it's some sort of sideboard. I thought it was where they kept the table linen when I was a kid.
[]
TRUFAX

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen a piano, though - in the Harrods' restaurant, I believe.
But this explains why noone was allowed to play it, it played all by itself. The keys were pressed and depressed, you could see them move, but noone pressed them. It was automagic.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

It wasn't a piano. It was a hammered dulcimer in a box.
[]
DON'T ARGUE WITH MEH!
[]
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Proof that you don't need any pianos to be violent []

(That's a sentence I never thought I'd say [] )

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
At one stage I think the cats did indeed think that the extra place settings were for them.
 -
?

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cats like to lay on things they know will either go in your mouth or on your body.

Case in point: theney laid down my towel on the table in her guest room and Romy immediately sat on it. After my shower I found bits of her hair on my arms. I took it as a love note. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

All cats are Schrodinger's Cats. They exploit quantum uncertainty to instantaneously transport themselves from one point in spacetime to another, thus ensuring that they can immediately sit on any clean pieces of linen placed on a flat surface, even when they had previously been in a completely different part of the house, country, or time period.
[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Kitteh doesn't want kitteh's veggies! []
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an idea for a new game Up North. Do any of you think this would be too disrespectful of the forum?

It'd be something like "Lord of the Tweets." You have to imagine that an LOTR character has access to twitter, and you write a tweet he/she posted at a particular point in the story. 140 characters max, spaces included. Then, after doing one, you'd leave a prompt for the next person.

Wadday'all think? [] If you like it, I GET TO START IT! []

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

If you want to start it, go right ahead, Bombars! I do have a little idea of a game up North myself, but it can wait! However, I did make two of my mates in the Pub today laugh so much that I haven't seen them laugh that much before! Especially old Alan. But it was fairly unintentional on my part. I was talking about my new hobby I am intending to take up, Swimming and the fact that I bought new swimming trunks today. However, I was saying that I haven't actually swam for around 20 years. About right. In the fog of Pub conversation, this got a bit confused and all they heard was, 'I am going to take up swimming, but I can't actually swim!' For some reason, this caused much laughter! [] []
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh gods, don't disgrace our wonderful LOTR characters with Twitter, the devil's invention! []

Athene, that video... that video... [] So disgustingly cute I wanted to glomp my laptop!!!! [] Instead I squeezed Simba a little too tight. []

Lills... aww... no gay sex? Sad. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

bombi, go ahead []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It wasn't a piano. It was a hammered dulcimer in a box.
Possibly - but it was being hammered, and noone was hammering it []

(other than possibly an electronic device [] )

Bombadil - I might write more Twitter messages there than in my own Twitter account []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 54)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help