Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 53)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Only one hour until I go to pick up TEH LILLI from the bus station!
[] [] []
I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aww, you two have lotsa fun!! [] Wish I could join. *sigh*

Freya
quote:
Might be working with her for her UK stuff next year. Well, her "people" anyway.
Lucky!!!! [] I would love to meet her and let her know what amazing things she's done for my sex life. [] Eric adores her. [] [] He normally doesn't listen to any kind of "pop" music, but I played him a couple of her songs and he loved them, strangely enough. Plus he thinks she's hot, and I agree. She's totally hot in that weird non-typically pretty way.

I found out my little sister, Nikki, is gonna go to her concert with her friend, Eric, who I think is the cutest little gay 14 year old ever. []

So, how did everyone survive GiveThanksing? Mine was strangely nice.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I didn't agree, but then my taste in men is not quite as twinky as yours and Ammii's.
[]

I have sophisticated and eclectic taste in men. []

Jackson Rathbone is [] although perhaps very slightly resembling a young lesbian girl in some pictures. He's still hot, though. (Hmm. What does this say about me?}

Jackson Rathbone:

-

However, my other current celebrity crush is about as non-twinky as it is possible to be.

Alexander Skarsgård:

-

(And Tails for Whales is Sexy [] )

So []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG YAY OMG YAY!!!!!!!

I'm here in the household of donkey and it's been fabulous. The kittehs have already accepted me as their aunt (probably due to the fact that I gave them a snack when I first arrived) and Romy was purring quite happily next to me earlier. I luff them. []

Our Thanksgiving meal is going to be HUGE SUCCESS because we are an awesome team that makes lists and tidies as we go....it's all very German of us, actually. []

And whipped cream? Divine. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you all enjoy yourselves!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

Aww, it sounds like you're having a wonderful time, Lills! I'm so jealous! [] Kiss all the kittehs for me, over and over!!!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
It's late-ish on a Sunday evening. There has been wine. There has been turkey sandwiches. We have to get up really early tomorrow AND WE JUST DON'T CARE.
[]
HELLS YES

[ 11-29-2009, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How much wine? And red or white?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Great to hear about MT meet-ups - even when I can't be in them []

I've been to a translators' conference this weekend - and I talked to the guy who translated LotR into Norwegian (Torstein Bugge Høverstad) []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

Jealousss!!! ... except for the turkey sandwiches. [] Now, don't have any hot lesbian sex without me!!! []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't the Norwegian translation of the LotR supposed to be good ? []

[ 11-30-2009, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Psst, do I see a UP quote up above by Keo?
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds more like a typical Keo type of sentence to me []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Lilli is on the bus back to Swansea.
[] WOE []

[kitties] [] WOE [] [/kitties]

[donkey] [] WOE [] [/donkey]

[uneaten sushi] [] WOE [] [/uneaten sushi]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
uneaten sushi
What ? [] [] [] []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I made epic amounts of sushi. It would have fed an army of ravenous ninjas.
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I want to make sushis with you too ! [] []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Isn't the Norwegian translation of the LotR supposed to be good ? []
The translation of the Silmarillion is excellent. But LotR is good as well. (Different translators)

quote:
I made epic amounts of sushi. It would have fed an army of ravenous ninjas. []
Good to hear. [] []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man that sushi was SO DAMN GOOD. [] [] []

theney is the perfect hostess with the mostess. DO MISS HER. [] []

And kittehs. And donkey.

And god-awfully bad movies... oh wait that last one I don't miss as much. Somewhere in Time? More like Somewhere in Slime. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[aside]HAHAHA Have you read my LJ entry about it? [] [/aside]

Oh.
[]
I suppose you can come on the board and be all back-in-Swansea, and all not-here-anymore, AND THINK THAT'S OK.
WELL I HAVE FEELINGS ALRIGHT.
[]
[]

ETA:
quote:
I want to make sushis with you
[] OK BEBEH

[ 11-30-2009, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

[]

I just got back! I will read it, I swears!

Oh and pictures will come later this evening. []

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pictures Now Plzkthnx!!!

I keep having good dreams about kissing girls...And sad dreams about my dead cat...

Hardy's "Tess" was really good. I am so glad I read it! Today and Wednesday we are finishing "Tess" and covering "The Importance of Being Earnest," so this week is gonna be terrific []

Put Christmas lights on house. House is pretty.

Wants to meet so many MTers around the world....

Is upset with Supernatural. Two great episodes in a row, and then one of the worst things they've ever done. I think I would rather they let their only compelling female characters fade into obscurity than kill them off. And I'm tired of The Angel Plot taking over all other plots, past and present. And I am tired of the misrepresentation of Christianity. Bummer bummer bummer. And I have until late January to stew over it. The two great episodes do not make up for what happens in the most recent one.

[ 11-30-2009, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Okay, so I'm going through the pictures and I realize, to my great embarrassment, that I didn't take any pictures of theney and I. [] In fact, 1/4th of the pictures are of her cats, including this one, which made me LOL for a good five minutes:

-

they're not just laser eyes, they're techno-rave-laser eyes! []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] Lighting effects!
MOAR
[]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

MOAR is delivered:

-
so presh! []

-
Stealth cat lurks...

-
we are not amused by your incessant photo taking! []

-
Awesome table setting for thanksgiving feast and kitteh who lurks.

[ 11-30-2009, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 53)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help