Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  52  53  54 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So cute ! []

So next time you're in Paris, you'll have to play my xylophone then []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!

Now that will be an interesting sight. Make sure you film it. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wants to go to Paris again*

*wants to live in Europe again*

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll want to stay after my course is up.... [] I'll have to either find an internship or a job.... heh. Great time to be finding a job, huh? []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wants to live in Paris and/or go to Europe for the first time*

Not complaining, though -- I like it where I live.

Hey -- I made it! Seattle-to-Portland bike ride, 206 miles, 2 days!

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And how are your muscles, Bombadil?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Yes! It's so nice to get answers from a human being. I will be sending out my visa application packet TOMORROW at which time I will breathe an enormous sigh of relief.... then pray like crazy because the International adviser at Swansea was like, "yeah with all these changes they've been messing up stuff so it could take them the full 8 weeks" [] It's ok. I know it will be fine. []
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Muscles are doing fine -- I'm going 30 miles tomorrow. The butt is still recovering, but I've never had much of one anyway. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. It's really strange to look at this page and see all the new avatars.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They are good, aren't they? []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you gonna get one, Thorin?
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One of a Dwarf would be good, Thorin! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha, I fail at the internet. I just joined Facebook, panicked at the number of people who apparently have my name on their accounts somewhere, friended them all and then deactivated my account.
[]
I am so lame I make camels with no legs look mobile. So, sorry if I friended you and then kind of stopped.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've chosen a different approach - I haven't got a Facebook account at all, and I don't intend to make one. I prefer social media where I'm allowed to use a pseudonym.

Not that I've got anything to hide, other than my privacy ... []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, sorry if I friended you and then kind of stopped.
It just happened to me : I clicked on your name and it disappeared []
I gather you won't re-activate it ? []

E : YAY bombi ! Awesome ! []

Lilli, it will work out []

[ 07-16-2009, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Hmm, and interestingly, when you go to delete your account they only allow you to deactivate it. There is a page you can go to that claims to permanently delete your account, but whaddya know, it doesn't accept the capcha input. [] Right, nothing dodgy about that at all. I'm glad I deleted all my information before deactivating. []

E: Inc', sorry. [] I don't even update my LJ these days, so I don't imagine I'll be bothered with Facebook. Plus, it's creepy. []

[ 07-16-2009, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
You're kind of an idiot. I make this face at you:

-

Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Hmm, and interestingly, when you go to delete your account they only allow you to deactivate it. There is a page you can go to that claims to permanently delete your account, but whaddya know, it doesn't accept the capcha input. [] Right, nothing dodgy about that at all. I'm glad I deleted all my information before deactivating.
Haha, so true [] BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU ! []
No problem, of course [] I don't think you'd have liked facebook anyway [] And it's not like we lack ways to be in touch []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Of course, now I have to try to contact all the people I friended in my orgy of communicativeness, and say to them:
"Sorry I friended you and then left; it wasn't because of you and I wasn't at all freaked out by the fact that you pre-emptively friended me before I was even ON Facebook. Please don't take this conversation as a sign that I want to stay in touch with you because if I had I would have stayed on the site, plus I haven't seen you since you slept with my boyfriend"
Or I could just drop it and have people think I'm an @sshole. Which I am. Awkwardest email conversations EVARRRRRRR. []

[ 07-16-2009, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]
Awesome. I think this post proves better than anything else that you would have eventually destroyed your computer because of Facebook []

In other news, my friend's apartement is taken. And the one I visited this morning was fine, but the toilets were in the hall and I had to share them with another person. As I am afraid of any kind of public privy, I thought that wouldn't be the best []

E : typo, grammar

[ 07-16-2009, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
Hahaha, I fail at the internet. I just joined Facebook, panicked at the number of people who apparently have my name on their accounts somewhere, friended them all and then deactivated my account.
LOL! I wondered what had happened. I was like "OMG did the faceplace eat Emily???" [] Glad to know you're all right. I was actually surprised to read you had joined. Some things are just too good to be true, I guess. *tear*

WOOOT. EVERYONE. MY VISA APPLICATION IS SENT. [] [] [] Now, it's a waiting game.

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well that was strange, Athene. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Eek, I think I just saw a flash of lightning!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

HAILSTORM ! []

3 windows shattered in the hall of my building [] []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  52  53  54 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help