Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  52  53  54 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 28)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh gosh... second day in Swansea and I already have a semi-stalker. []

He's Nigerian and basically told me within five minutes that he liked me and wanted to go out. [] Naturally, I declined. I mean, how can I trust him? Next, he'll want me to wire some money to his ailing relative in Nigeria. I'm not falling for that! []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OH HAY GUYS. I FOUND SHADOWFAX:

-
He lives in the living history museum of Wales. Oddly, that's appropriate. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning all! Welcome to Monday morning!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that's the kind of horses I actually like []

You have to change your location in here too, btw []
And remember, you're supposed to find something inventive, witty, and that reflects your own personality []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

How does that work for you? []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
Eric????? []
Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Refers to an old, and very silly, joke. You need to be aware of the existence of this:

-

A white horse walks into a bar, and says to the barman, "I'll have a pint of bitter please, mate." The barman replies, "I'd have thought you'd have a whisky, haha!".

The horse looks puzzled. "Why's that?" "Oh, says the barman, because we've got one named after you!". The horse looks even more puzzled.

"What, Eric?"

[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

donkey, you forgot I knew the joke already... []

It's still stupidly funny, though []

donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't, she did. [] Athene's favourite joke is even stupider:

A penguin walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Excuse me, have you seen my brother?" The barman says, "I don't know. What does he look like?"

[]

[ [] ] [] [/ [] ]

Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well, it is funny ! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought so.
[]

You know how you get all these obnoxious parents who think that their little horrors are the cutest and cleverest and most interesting creatures that ever popped out of a woman's hooha, and they regale you with all these fascinating stories about what little Matilda/Damian said or did or threw up or whatthe***ever this week, even though you've made it pretty plain you'd rather stick hot needles in your eyes than listen to them?
[]
What happens when you become like that, only with your cats?
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With cats it's ok, because they're always cute and never obnoxious, unlike some kids.
2 weeks to kitty-sitting []
A man walks into a bar with an amphibian on his shoulder.
"Half a bitter please, and a glass of water for Tiny."
"Tiny?"
"Yes, he's my newt."

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] []
That is GENIUS.

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I didn't get it []

Elanor, you sure mean "unlike all kids", don't you ? []
Wifey, can't wait to see you with the cats ! []

PS : Your cats' names are much better than Damian and Matilda, anyway []

[ 09-21-2009, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cats are exempt. From everything really. That's why they rule.
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
Just booked the guest house and the cat-sitters. Going down to Wales this weekend... supposed to be meeting up with someone or other but that won't be of interest to any of you guys.
[]
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

OMG YAY! [] [] []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Do you think that Incy's SADFACE is due to the thought of my kits being left by themselves for the first time, or because he is JALUS???
[]
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream last night that involved me being in Hinckley on Sycamore Close (that looked very different, btw) and you being absent, and your cats running away from your house and me chasing them so that they don't escape []

I'm going to Lyon this week-end, and I'm meeting up with Bele []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Theney, not interested? Of course we're bloody interested [] Come on, let's have the Gos. It's all right. Virtually no-one reads these forums nowadays anyway save a few! So you're safe to tell!
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
meeting up with someone or other
Do you mean some student or other? []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

[this post is now about ponies]

-

[ 09-22-2009, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 28)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  52  53  54 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help