Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  52  53  54 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bellygirth! [] *glomps you* Yay you're in the city! This is a rare occasion these days. I know all your shoe shopping has kept you busy. []

quote:
Oh, FYI, your reference to "teabagging"? I do not think it means what you think it means
Oh honey... you obviously think I'm more innocent than I am. [] I mentioned that phrase on purpose.

Edit: Wow, the British do not encourage questions. At all. In fact, I would say they discourage every possible way for you to get a general question. The automated system refuses to let you speak to a human being, and on the website, if your question is not general then FORGET ABOUT IT. [] I guess I'll have to make Swansea try to investigate it. UGH.

[ 07-13-2009, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Kalkin Stalked:
 -

[] []

I like the stalking stuffer! []

[ 07-13-2009, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
the British do not encourage questions
Ask me why. Go on!
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Gna and Gloin were exceptionally good. Where the hell is that dwarf?
I only ever came up with one pun and have regretted it ever since because it pops up right beside every one of my posts.

And I was only pretending to be British for the purposes of a joke.

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

quote:
Why?
Don't be so nosy! []
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Nice avatar, though!
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not talking to yourself are you Gloin! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Oh, and thanks if that Avatar comment was referring to me! I can do it to!
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

My last comment was directed at you, but I've changed my mind now. My avatar's even nicer, so I've decided to have been talking to myself.
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Also, I've changed my mind about not being British, at least until the Irish get rid of these ridiculous new blasphemy laws.
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Well, there was a time when Double-posting was considered a bit unseemly. But I think that was back in the days when people used Messageboards rather than Blogging and Twittering all over the place! []
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

quote:
there was a time when Double-posting was considered a bit unseemly
Yes, but I'm an overweight drunkard in a green leotard. For multiple-posting to incur any noticeable damage to my reputation, I'd have to be rapidly posting in a thread by myself until the next appearance of Halley's comet...

[ 07-13-2009, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Glóin the Dark ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

And that's rather a long time! [] Anyway, must go now, I have a Blog to write! No, no, no, I don't write Bloggs! But I need to sleep as it past midnight here, and I have the builders coming tomorrow morning! Goodnight!
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

It's past midnight here, too, but I haven't got any builders coming tomorrow morning, so I think I'll go and watch a few more episodes of The Shield and drink a few more litres of beer. Happy unblogging!
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yes, but I'm an overweight drunkard in a green leotard.
*proves it*

-

*could not resist inflincting this pic upon everyone once more*

(EDIT: *is drunk* [] )

[ 07-13-2009, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ask me why. Go on!
You're not British. You're a dwarf. []

And you really should go up a size on that leotard, seriously!

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nash

If you don't stop posting that pic, I'm going to start a petition to send you to Bannsylvania! []

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Ich habe Deutsch Grammartik gelernen. Mir tut der Kopf schmerzen.
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gesundheit. []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Morning. [] Happy Tuesday. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Morning!
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Good morning. I'm up late because I need to talk to Swansea.
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Or "Sucksea", as they will henceforth be known.

Mmmm grapes om nom nom nom.
*chews with mouth open*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning. Had bad dreams. Eugh. []

Wifey, how was your weekend ? []

Oh, and it's Bastille Day today ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : the Cult of Stalking (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  52  53  54 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help