Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 57)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My avatar pwns all the others [] [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No it doesn't. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is it, one of those glowing deep sea fish that live about 5 miles deep? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Meh I'm still happy with mine. I think it's a perfect fit for me, honestly. I don't care that it's from the movie and that everyone is on an art kick now. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you're happy with it, no reason to change it to something that you might be less happy with!

I'm keeping mine - not so much because it is art, but because I feel quite attached to it. *hugs avatar*

Even though some people claim that it has got horns []
( [] )

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I can't handle this much new at once! [] Look at all these avatars!
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It is fun isn't it?!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc', your avatar somehow reminds me of some of the works of Andres Serrano, particularly his "semen" series... And that's not a good thing []
From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's professional road cycling for you: finishing the last 60km of a stage with a broken collarbone and a punctured lung. []

E: typo

[ 07-09-2009, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think we all know why the ladies like Snowiz's av! []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
<--- loves having an avatar. []

It was worth the almost 3 year wait.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is the first time I've seen anyone say anything about loving Snowy's avatar. Thou hast revealed more than thou hath planned?

It looks great on you, Ammii!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There aren't many pictures of Ama out there. And this one is so sad and romantic at the same time. []

Is anyone else a True Blood fan here? (books/show, either one). I've been devouring those books like candy.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I want to watch the show. I'm gonna wait for used sets to pop up on Amazon or cheap new ones at Wal-Mart. Maybe I'll start reading the books while I wait.

Getting back into Naruto. God help me []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's so weird to look on a page and see everyone with avatars. [] I like it!

Ama, did you see my cleaned-up version of your av a page or two back in the Avatars thread?

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good avatar, Inc'! []

And I'm glad to see you finally with one, too, donkey - I'm happy I was able to help you find a Tolkien-related picture []

(angelica says she likes it, too [] )

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Is donkey really Dark Phoenix?

I'm just asking because it has Phoenix's avatar.

edit: Wait, it changed! []

[ 07-09-2009, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Snowman of Forochel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Funny - it never showed the wrong avi on my computer ...
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

It showed wrong avatar on my computer once.

Nash, it is your brain that makes these associations. []

Norwegian victory at the Tour de France! []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Ha! Now I know why Europeans love to make fun of us Americans and say we're all fat! It's because they're supremely jealous of us! I just saw on Yahoo where it costs a fortune to buy fast food in Europe!

Suckers!! [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[ 07-11-2009, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

-

I'm going to the beach []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 57)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help