Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 56)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Besides, Yomer is the best nickname EVARRRR [] [] []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, shiny! []

quote:
I do find it somewhat amusing to see someone named for Orodreth wearing a picture of Maedhros
I should really have used Dolfen's Celegorm & Curufin one. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
I turn my back for five minutes (*coughfourmonthscough*) and you avatarless ones start taking liberties?
[]

Hmm. *rolls up sleeves*
It's time there was some good ol' fashioned smitin' done around these parts.
[]

P.S. Hi. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Damn good to see you, my dear! Where ya been? It just hasn't been the same without your wonderful self around here.
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"I have been a stone doomed to rolling. But my rolling days are ending, and now we shall have much to say to one another."

[]
Thank you.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back crazy goddess! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*kicks Athene's butt for disappearing for so long*

What? [] I'm a Balrog, remember? I'm all wrath, shadows and flames...

(Welcome Back! [] )

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

quote:
Welcome back crazy goddess!
I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I'm sure I would remember someone with such a beautiful, shiny avatar. []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

*is smug* []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Well, I'm off to frantically tidy my house and do some grocery shopping before I pick The Inc'orrigible One up from the station later. []

Have a great weekend, all, and Happy Filthy Ungrateful Colonials Day to all you USers. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Athene! You're back!!! []

And just in time for getting donkey an avatar, too []
I think the one we suggested at some point, has disappeared, though []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Happy Filthy Ungrateful Colonials Day to all you USers
Well I'm SORRY if we just wanted to add more variety to the gene pool. Hemophiliacs are soooooooo 1699, like seriously. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Happy Filthy Ungrateful Colonials Day to all you USers.
Thank you Former Overlords, Now Vassals. Much appreciated! []
From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Happy Filthy Ungrateful Colonials Day to all you USers.
Yeah, we'll think fondly of you while we're lounging in our back yards on holiday Friday and Monday while you work your British fingers to the bone. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Has Avatar!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
::tacklehugs Theney [] ::
quote:
Have a great weekend, all, and Happy Filthy Ungrateful Colonials Day to all you USers.
You're just mad because we came up with a cooler flag than yours. []
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I know, seriously, how lame is this:

-
Oh a red cross, really??? That's all you can come up with?

Although, I will admit Union Jack is a classic. But you know who has an awesome flag? Wales.

-
They have a DRAGON on their flag. Now that's how you inspire FEAR and RESPECT from your fellow countries. It's so bad a$$!! []

[ 07-04-2009, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Any flag that has its nation's name on it = FAIL.
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Australia's flag is the coolest. We've got history on the left side, and star-gazing on the right. []

-

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
Any flag that has its nation's name on it = FAIL.
WRONG.

When you have a badass language, it's allowed. So NUH! []

[ 07-04-2009, 05:36 AM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Australian flag? [] Especially with the Ashes coming up! Welsh flag? [] [] Just for been Welsh! Think I've forgiven Gareth Edwards, no I haven't!

Oh, and Athene, there was a bit of Smiting here a little while back!

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Kenny van Hummel opens 96th edition of Tour de France. []
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
With all this avatar business going on, I went searching for some pics that could be used (for others - I'm still very happy with mine). Found some good artwork, and found some funny artwork... []

Our Balrogs should like this: What is small, grey & annoying? []

And for those who didn't like the LotR films much [] P.E.T.E []

[ 07-04-2009, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Happy Monday morning to everyone tomorrow!
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I turn my back for five minutes...
And I turn my back for five minutes (or five days. Whatev) and the goddess is back! Welcome back! *throws flowers into the air*

Thinking of changing my avatar, actually. I got the one I have when I was sixteen or seventeen...I still love Frodo and Wood's portrayal of Frodo and this picture of Frodo....But I'm much more arty now....Thus I'm on the look-out for a nice drawing of Wood!Frodo []

The convention was good fun. I got two different pairs of kitty ears, a kitty tail, a kitty collar, and a plushie that is kind of kitty like (but with two tails!) [] And other non-feline things. And art, including a beautiful artistic rendering of Hugh Laurie as House. Oh such blue blue eyes []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 56)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help