Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  56  57  58 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hamfast, cool spider. []

Inc', just tell them that you'd like the 17th. [] I'm sure they would empathize. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc, saying that you will be in New York sounds good!
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, take the 2 extra weeks. It won't kill you. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Adu is lurking ! []

*waves* []

E : Thanks for the advice, you guys []

[ 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hihihi!

*waves back*

[]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okaerinasai ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, thanks. [] (Tadaima!!) It is nice to be back home. Hey when are you leaving on this crazy road trip of yours?

[ 02-16-2009, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I am taking a train to Cincinnati on March 27th and will be back on April 14th, presumably. We are supposed to stay in Denton on the 30th []
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Well, well, well! I might be able to swing something... will you be anywhere near Austin...?
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well, Denton, where we're staying, is close to Dallas. But if it's too far for you, we are going from New Orleans to Albuquerque, so technically we're driving somewhat closer to Amarillo.

E : It would be so amazing to see you again ! [] You have SO much to tell ! []

[ 02-16-2009, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Well, I know where Denton is, the problem is that we might have to meet you in a U-Haul if that's your only planned stop in Texas... []

We'll be in Austin the next day, and our last day in Amarillo is probably the 28th.

I think! I don't even know. [] I'll check the calendar and think of something!

[ 02-16-2009, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
I know where Denton is
Oops, sorry []

You're moving ? []

I'm sure we'll think of something. We should find a way to have a conversation with Amá about it...

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

That's OK... it's complicated!

We're moving to Austin by April. We left here for a reason... it was just the only sensible place to regroup after Japan.

Now that I look at the calendar, I think we will actually be moving on the 4th... which means we will still be around when you guys come through Amarillo! I will have to give you the new cell number soon!

[] [] []

[ 02-16-2009, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]

Okay, we can work out the details later [] I'll let you know. Can't wait for your letter, btw ! [] []

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's great to see you around here again, Addie!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Mister Snowman, what's with the chance of name? In other news, I think I'm now getting a little tired of the 'You killed my father, prepare to die!' thing. It's not like it's even an original line anyway, I've seen it done before and probably better!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Addie is back! []

And my long weekend is over. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All my significant moments suck [] I don't want to present any of them [] Waaaaah..... []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hi, Mister Snowman, what's with the chance of name?
It's a change, and yet it's not a change. It's my original handle. It also works better with the damn quote they always stick me with in the introductory post. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Ewwwwwwwwww this is why I don't like facebook sometimes: creepy guy who used to work at my work was laid off and now he has creepy profile picture and wants to add me as a friend. I really want to reject it but I'm also somewhat afraid he'll try to stab me in my sleep. [] []

I can has bodyguard? []

[ 02-17-2009, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
I really want to reject it but I'm also somewhat afraid he'll try to stab me in my sleep.
Well, don't do anything []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Just ignore it forever? So that when every time I get a new request I have to stare at his creepy profile picture? Let me see if I can show you how creepy it is... holdupwaitaminute...

*does some interwebs magic*

EDIT:
THIS IS A REAL PICTURE (other than the captions). I did not doctor this up:
 -
Creepy guy is creepy.

[ 02-17-2009, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You can just reject him, he won't know you've rejected him. You can block him too so you won't come up when he searches you. Don't worry, Facebook won't send him a message like "this peron hates you and has rejected her" []
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

That would be so fun, though []

I wish there was a "non-friend" category as well as the "friend" one. Like 'I unfortunately know this person, but, be reassured, they're not my friend' []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Oooh thanks for the tips, Freya! So I can be anonymously evil? YAY. []

Actually, I consider this protection. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  56  57  58 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help