Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  56  57  58 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good. Now make a ton of copies of that, just in case. Don't let those bastards win!
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know, seriously!!!

On the plus side, Eric's been really worried about me and has been paying waaaaaaaay too much attention to me. []

Today Stef decided to be cupid/meddler and point-blank asked why he's still dating his gf and not someone he actually LIKES like *cough* me. He actually told her that he's thinking about ending the relationship and asking me out.

With the luck I've been having lately, it's probably not gonna happen for another 10 years. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well that's a giant step for him though! Don't lose hope! [] []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I know, him admitting something personal is like... equivalent to me not eating cheese for 24 hours. [] Practically a miracle.

He's been texting me ALL DAY and he's asking to "steal me" for coffee tomorrow.

I swear, if he ends up actually breaking up with his girlfriend and asking me out I think I'll be too shocked to react. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm betting you 5 bucks that he's gonna undertake a big step this very month and another 10 bucks that you're gonna be dating within the next 60 days. And I'm good with predictions that don't concern me. [] []

Wow... love the title. [] And now how can I get access to these dreams of Lills...? []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Well I can reenact it for you. Just get your juicy butt on a plane to California! [] []

[ 02-15-2009, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
juicy butt
[]
*was reminded of "For a backyard mechanic, you have an incredible pooper"*

*dies laughing* []
*dies laughing again* []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Oh my gosh, please don't bring that up again... [] [] Do you want to kill my buzz???

ROFL. The worst dialogue. EVER.

Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Inc []

Keo, I'll agree with Bele, it sounds promising. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How many lives do you have left now, Inc'?
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, seven, I guess ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please, keep on flurting, everyone!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*flurts*

*flirts, for good measure*

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hail and well met.

YES! NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! I [] PRESIDENTS!!!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have work tomorrow either! However I do have the sinus infection from hell which has pretty much ruined my weekend...
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Slackers. []

I hate taking time off work for any reason. It always annoys me to think that I could be doing something productive but am instead lounging around being a bum. I always work even on holidays and then pretend like I didn't know. "Silly American didn't know this was a Finnish holiday!" It doesn't work so well anymore, because everyone knows I've been here long enough to realise when holidays are. []

* goes back to work *

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

quote:
lounging around being a bum
Best way to spend a day. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

I wish I could always lounge around like a bum. *sigh*
Though actually, I'm quite productive on my days off too. I'm doing all my class reading and writing []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Thorin - you wouldn't happen to be part Japanese now would you? [] []

How can you NOT enjoy lounging around? It is so great. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Oh, Thorin adores his work. That's the only reaso why I forgive him to work in finance [] [] []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is a cute little feller!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/7892788.stm

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

So the guy who I got my internship through (for the end of the year) asked me when I wanted to start (somewhere between July 1st and September 1st). So I said "well, in the middle, August 3rd !" []

'Unfortunately', he transferred the file to the Human Resources before seing my e-mail, thinking I would start on August 17th.

So basically now the HR are like "your internship starts on August 17th" and he's like "oh, well, we can start on August 3rd if you want, what do you prefer ?" []

Does anyone know a good way to say that I wouldn't say no to two more weeks of holidays without appearing lazy ? []

Actually, I may have to leave from New York a little bit later than I expected. Do you think it's believable ? (it's true !) []

Okay, I know it's really not a big deal at all, but I don't know how to handle anything, it's my first job ! []

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I hate taking time off work for any reason. It always annoys me to think that I could be doing something productive but am instead lounging around being a bum.
Bah.

Love being a part time bum.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Beren&Lúthien, Bele&Lilli, Beer&Lust (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  56  57  58 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help